Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » EPF Getting Started "Special Features" Video(http://www.eclipse.org/epf/general/getting_started.php )
EPF Getting Started "Special Features" Video [message #727241] Tue, 20 September 2011 17:08 Go to next message
exquisitus is currently offline exquisitusFriend
I need help publishing a web site (Adding a View) using Eclipse Process Framework Composer and I haven't found sufficient help to finding a solution for my issue on the web, and the gentleman narrating the EPF Composer Getting Started video has declared he will give information that is probably helpful for Publishing Web Sites with EPF in the fourth video titled "Special Features". There are two videos posted in the Getting Started section of the EPF Composer site (This is my first post on this forum and I am not allowed to include the link) out of the four part EPF Overview (Getting Started) video series that I speak of. Where can I download/view this video "Special Features"? I thought it would be posted with the other videos linked on this web site, specifically on that page. Thanks!

Re: EPF Getting Started "Special Features" Video [message #841518 is a reply to message #727241] Wed, 11 April 2012 12:17 Go to previous message
Alejandro Z. is currently offline Alejandro Z.Friend
Hi!

I don't know the link of the video you mean, but I do know where to add or remove views from EPF, in the toolbar go to:

* Window -> Show View -> Other...

If you don't know which view is the one you need I'd suggest using the EPF "Search Help" feature and querying: view.

You'll get a list of every view and its use in EPF.

Hope you fin this useful!

Regards,

Alejandro.
Previous Topic:[RESOLVED] Site javascript null Buttons
Next Topic:Embed a Video
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:45:06 GMT 2024