Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Sapphire » Additional Actions(ListProperty)
Additional Actions [message #727168] Tue, 20 September 2011 14:49 Go to next message
Kamesh Sampath is currently offline Kamesh SampathFriend
I am trying to add an additional action after the Sapphire.Move.Down, am not able to add that via my sdef file.

I was able to see the action only when add it via Sapphire Extension. In one way that action is an extension and a potential to be used across the plugins. But then why the action was not added when i do it just via the sdef.

Any reasons ? Or am i missing something in configuration

~Kamesh
Re: Additional Actions [message #727180 is a reply to message #727168] Tue, 20 September 2011 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
I would recommend comparing what you are doing with the gallery sample. There is an example there that shows adding actions locally to a list property editor. If that doesn't yield any insights, please post the snippet of your sdef that shows your property editor with action definition.

- Konstantin
Re: Additional Actions [message #727242 is a reply to message #727180] Tue, 20 September 2011 17:13 Go to previous message
Kamesh Sampath is currently offline Kamesh SampathFriend
yeah i see it now , i need to go the ListProperty level to add the action which can affect the list. now i don't need it sapphire-extension.xml
Previous Topic:Adding Image
Next Topic:Selecting Outline
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:09:01 GMT 2024