Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » acceleo .emtl not found exception in jar file
acceleo .emtl not found exception in jar file [message #726822] Mon, 19 September 2011 16:01 Go to next message
oke-firmin is currently offline oke-firminFriend
Hello

I created a acceleo project .
then I created a java project to conduct audits on input model and launching of acceleo project.
in the java project I added the acceleo project as a dependency, and i exported the project to a java executable jar.
when I launch the execution of the project jar java command line
java -jar javaproject 

i have this error
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid relative pathName: rsrc:o
rg/metalanguage/translator/impl/Drools/DroolsTranslator.emtl
        at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.URI.createFileURI(URI.java:856)
        at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AbstractAcceleoGenerator.createTem
plateURI(AbstractAcceleoGenerator.java:639)
        at org.metalanguage.translator.impl.Drools.DroolsTranslator.createTempla
teURI(DroolsTranslator.java:451)
        at org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.service.AbstractAcceleoGenerator.initializ
e(AbstractAcceleoGenerator.java:411)
        at org.metalanguage.translator.starter.entry.Starter.callGenerationEngin
es(Starter.java:74)
        at org.metalanguage.translator.starter.entry.Starter.main(Starter.java:9
4)
        ... 5 more

if somebody can help me thank you
Re: acceleo .emtl not found exception in jar file [message #729427 is a reply to message #726822] Mon, 26 September 2011 07:33 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

The problem here comes from the "rsrc" protocol : you're not the first one to end up with such a stack trace. We (Acceleo) or EMF do not manage to load resources with the rsrc (jar-in-jar?) protocol.

Could you raise a bugzilla entry with this stack trace and, if you are allowed to, the project (and its dependencies) so that we can try and reproduce this to see if we can help in any way from our side?

In the meantime, you can try and overrides the generated Java class' "createResourceURI" in order to change it to something we can load (though I have to admit that I don't know what the URI should look like. You should probably try something looking like "jar:file://<path_to_jar_file>!/org/metalanguage/translator/impl/Drools/DroolsTranslator.emtl".

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:[Acceleo 3.1] [i/] statement is not compiling
Next Topic:[Acceleo 3.1] Problem with identifiers of protected
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:54:56 GMT 2024