Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » [Epsilon] Library jar for completely standalone
[Epsilon] Library jar for completely standalone [message #726253] Fri, 16 September 2011 23:09 Go to next message
Horacio Hoyos is currently offline Horacio HoyosFriend

Hello,

For a completely (and truly) stand alone Epsilon application I would like to add an Epsilon library to my application's class path. Currently the standalone examples are eclipse "plug-in" projects which reference the required Epsilon classes by adding the specific Epsilon plugins to the Required Bundles in the project's manifest.

Inside each of the Epsilon plugins (in my Eclipse plugins folder) there is a <plugin-name>.jar. Could I add this jars to my application class path so I don't have to create it as an eclipse plugin. Would this use be ok with the Epsilon license? Any chance you provided (or if you already do point me in the right direction) a packaged jar which contains the required jars for a stand alone library?

Thanks!

Horacio

Horacio Hoyos Rodriguez
Kinori Tech
Need professional support for Epsilon, EMF?
Go to: https://kinori.tech
Re: [Epsilon] Library jar for completely standalone [message #726380 is a reply to message #726253] Sat, 17 September 2011 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Horacio,

Using the jars from the plugins directly should work fine. I understand that this is not very intuitive so could you please file an enhancement request for putting together a standalone binary distribution of Epsilon in the bugzilla?

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: [Epsilon] Library jar for completely standalone [message #730867 is a reply to message #726380] Thu, 29 September 2011 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Horacio Hoyos is currently offline Horacio HoyosFriend

Dimitris,

Enhancement request filed at bugzilla: Bug 359410

Best regards,

Horacio

Horacio Hoyos Rodriguez
Kinori Tech
Need professional support for Epsilon, EMF?
Go to: https://kinori.tech
Re: [Epsilon] Library jar for completely standalone [message #731225 is a reply to message #730867] Fri, 30 September 2011 10:20 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Many thanks for doing this. To speed things up, if you have a bit of time to spare on this it'd be great if you could put together a project containing an ANT build file that compiles this jar file, and upload it as an attachment to the enhancement request.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:Eugenia return boolean problem
Next Topic:How to create Eclipse like Welcome Page.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:48:07 GMT 2024