Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » B3 » Is there a b3aggr file to mirror the indigo release(Is there a b3aggr file to mirror the full indigo release (including the SR updates) available for download?)
Is there a b3aggr file to mirror the indigo release [message #725843] Thu, 15 September 2011 23:55 Go to next message
Lothar Werzinger is currently offline Lothar WerzingerFriend
Is there a b3aggr file to mirror the full indigo release (including the SR updates) available for download?

I started playing with the sample buckminster-indigo.b3aggr file, but that does only mirror a subset of the os,ws,arch available. It looks like there's no way to specify "*" as the b3aggr only has a drop down list to choose from.
Even knowing all legal combinations (which I don't) it would be tedious to create all these configurations.

Re: Is there a b3aggr file to mirror the indigo release [message #725886 is a reply to message #725843] Fri, 16 September 2011 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas HallgrenFriend
On 2011-09-16 01:55, Lothar Werzinger wrote:
> Is there a b3aggr file to mirror the full indigo release (including the SR updates) available for download?
>
No, to my knowledge there's no such file available for download.

> I started playing with the
> http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.emft.b3/trunk/org.eclipse.b3.aggregator.samples/buckminster-indigo.b3aggr
> file, but that does only mirror a subset of the os,ws,arch available. It looks like there's no way to specify "*" as the
> b3aggr only has a drop down list to choose from.
> Even knowing all legal combinations (which I don't) it would be tedious to create all these configurations.
>
Indeed. The problem is that there's no reliable source that the aggregator can use to determine all legal combinations.
That in turn makes it hard to provide such a notion.

- thomas
Re: Is there a b3aggr file to mirror the indigo release [message #726581 is a reply to message #725886] Sun, 18 September 2011 19:53 Go to previous message
Lothar Werzinger is currently offline Lothar WerzingerFriend
Thomas Hallgren wrote on Thu, 15 September 2011 22:13
On 2011-09-16 01:55, Lothar Werzinger wrote:
> Is there a b3aggr file to mirror the full indigo release (including the SR updates) available for download?
>
No, to my knowledge there's no such file available for download.

> I started playing with the
> http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.emft.b3/trunk/org.eclipse.b3.aggregator.samples/buckminster-indigo.b3aggr
> file, but that does only mirror a subset of the os,ws,arch available. It looks like there's no way to specify "*" as the
> b3aggr only has a drop down list to choose from.
> Even knowing all legal combinations (which I don't) it would be tedious to create all these configurations.
>
Indeed. The problem is that there's no reliable source that the aggregator can use to determine all legal combinations.
That in turn makes it hard to provide such a notion.

- thomas

I found
this file contains probably all valid combinations. I am going to copy the list of configurations to my aggregator file and try it.
Previous Topic:How to proceed with validation errors in a b3aggr
Next Topic:Is it possible to use b3 engine in Indigo?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:10:54 GMT 2024