Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula samples and tutorial(Location of Jubula samples and tutorials )
Jubula samples and tutorial [message #725340] Wed, 14 September 2011 14:48 Go to next message
Paul Marciniak is currently offline Paul MarciniakFriend
Can someone please point me to the location where I can retrieve the Jubula samples and tutorials. In my distribution I do not have the samples or tutorials.
Re: Jubula samples and tutorial [message #725346 is a reply to message #725340] Wed, 14 September 2011 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
The standalone version contains the AUTs and projects that the cheat sheets refer to:
http://www.eclipse.org/jubula/download.php

Regards,
Alex
Re: Jubula samples and tutorial [message #725743 is a reply to message #725346] Thu, 15 September 2011 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Marciniak is currently offline Paul MarciniakFriend
Thank you, Alex. Can I downooad the standalon app and just copy the files to my eclipse installation under the plugin directory? I see the standalone Jubula only has a 32-bit Linux application and not 64-bit. I do not want to try to get a 32-bit app working in the 64-bit machine.
Re: Jubula samples and tutorial [message #727389 is a reply to message #725743] Wed, 21 September 2011 07:19 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

There shouldn't actually be a problem running the 32 bit applications (Jubula as well as the included sample AUTs) on a 64 bit system - have you tried running them as they are? These are the only standalone versions we currently build and test.

A hint to get you started: The paths used in the AUT configurations for the "Samples" project will need to be adapted - they are specified with relative paths and assume the standalone installation - you'll need to make sure that the working directory is set to the directory for the installed AUT Agent (<standalone application install dir>/server).

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Problems defining tests with de_CH
Next Topic:Extending Jubula
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:44:56 GMT 2024