Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » P2 » Unable to find feature "org.eclipse.license" with version in range (export error)
Unable to find feature "org.eclipse.license" with version in range [message #724733] Tue, 13 September 2011 01:52 Go to next message
scb  is currently offline scb Friend
I am trying to export a feature based product and immediately get the following error:

"Unable to find feature "org.eclipse.license" with version in range [1.0.0,1.0.1)."

I'm using eclipse 3.7.0 on windows 7 (64 bit)

my product is a feature with various other dependent plugins/features (spring, hessian, etc). I have included p2

the actual product configuration file has just 2 dependencies: my main feature (which contains nested features) and org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.feature

I get the license issue immediately when I try to export the product.

Anyone know what's going on here?
Re: Unable to find feature "org.eclipse.license" with version in range [message #725469 is a reply to message #724733] Wed, 14 September 2011 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I remove the org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.feature, it exports fine (though I need that feature for P2 to work, right?). so it's something in the p2 feature that's causing my the license error
Re: Unable to find feature "org.eclipse.license" with version in range [message #725833 is a reply to message #725469] Thu, 15 September 2011 22:50 Go to previous message
i'm able to get around the issue by making my own feature that packages up everything the org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.feature includes.
Previous Topic:Artifact and metadata repository manager are null
Next Topic:created repository is unrecheable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:07:40 GMT 2024