Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Failed when Calling crosstab Report
Failed when Calling crosstab Report [message #717772] Mon, 22 August 2011 09:39 Go to next message
cbr125x  is currently offline cbr125x Friend
i made Crosstab report follow the "CrosstabSampleRevenue.rptdesign" in Wiki.eclipse.org,
after that, i copied the file with *.rptdesign into my tomcat path folder.
i run the tomcat server, when i called the crosstab report, it shows nothing. only frameset. did i do something wrong here?

here i attach the report. thx
Re: Failed when Calling crosstab Report [message #717902 is a reply to message #717772] Mon, 22 August 2011 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend

What url did you use? do you have the report in the WebViewerExample
directory?

Jason

On 8/22/2011 5:39 AM, cbr125x wrote:
> i made Crosstab report follow the "CrosstabSampleRevenue.rptdesign" in Wiki.eclipse.org,
> after that, i copied the file with *.rptdesign into my tomcat path folder.
> i run the tomcat server, when i called the crosstab report, it shows nothing. only frameset. did i do something wrong here?
>
> here i attach the report. thx
Re: Failed when Calling crosstab Report [message #718005 is a reply to message #717902] Tue, 23 August 2011 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i use http://localhost:8080/birt-viewer/frameset?__report=crosstab2.rptdesign
i have the report in WebViewerExample.
FYI, when i view the report in eclipse with "View report in web viewer", the Crosstab report can be viewed successfuly.

Jason Weathersby wrote on Mon, 22 August 2011 12:42
What url did you use? do you have the report in the WebViewerExample
directory?

Jason

On 8/22/2011 5:39 AM, cbr125x wrote:
> i made Crosstab report follow the "CrosstabSampleRevenue.rptdesign" in Wiki.eclipse.org,
> after that, i copied the file with *.rptdesign into my tomcat path folder.
> i run the tomcat server, when i called the crosstab report, it shows nothing. only frameset. did i do something wrong here?
>
> here i attach the report. thx

Re: Failed when Calling crosstab Report [message #718057 is a reply to message #718005] Tue, 23 August 2011 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i run the report with url "http://localhost:8080/BIRT-demo/run?__report=crossTab2.rptdesign"

Error occurs like below :
The following items have errors:

ReportDesign (id = 1):
+ An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
exception.error
Error happens when create hierarchy:ProductLine.NewTabularHierarchy.
Cannot execute the statement.
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object.
SQL error #1:Feature not implemented.
;
java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented.
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object.
;
java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented. (Element ID:1)
exception.error ( 1 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
exception.error
;
;
java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented. (Element ID:1)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutorManager$ExecutorContext.executeQuery(ExecutorManager.java:451)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core.re.executor.BaseCrosstabExecutor.executeQuery(BaseCrosstabExecutor.java:122)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core.re.executor.CrosstabReportItemExecutor.execute(CrosstabReportItemExecutor.java:102)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExtendedItemExecutor.execute(ExtendedItemExecutor.java:62)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.dup.SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.execute(SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.java:43)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.execute(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:46)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.l18n.LocalizedReportItemExecutor.execute(LocalizedReportItemExecutor.java:34)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:65)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.layout(HTMLPageLM.java:92)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLReportLayoutEngine.layout(HTMLReportLayoutEngine.java:100)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:180)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run(RunAndRenderTask.java:77)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.ReportEngineService.runAndRenderReport(ReportEngineService.java:929)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.BirtViewerReportService.runAndRenderReport(BirtViewerReportService.java:973)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.BirtGetPageAllActionHandler.__execute(BirtGetPageAllActionHandler.java:131)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.AbstractBaseActionHandler.execute(AbstractBaseActionHandler.java:90)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseDocumentProcessor.__executeAction(AbstractBaseDocumentProcessor.java:47)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.executeAction(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.java:143)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.BirtDocumentProcessor.handleGetPageAll(BirtDocumentProcessor.java:183)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.process(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.java:112)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.endpoint.BirtSoapBindingImpl.getUpdatedObjects(BirtSoapBindingImpl.java:66)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
at org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454)
at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.doPost(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:265)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.service(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:122)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.filter.ViewerFilter.doFilter(ViewerFilter.java:68)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:852)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.api.AdapterException: An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
exception.error
;
;
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.execute(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:636)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.DteDataEngine.doExecuteCube(DteDataEngine.java:222)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.AbstractDataEngine.execute(AbstractDataEngine.java:270)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutorManager$ExecutorContext.executeQuery(ExecutorManager.java:441)
... 57 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: exception.error
;
;
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.materializeCube(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:762)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.execute(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:625)
... 60 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.api.AdapterException: Error happens when create hierarchy:ProductLine.NewTabularHierarchy.
;
;
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.populateDimension(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:1371)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.populateDimensions(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:1220)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.createCube(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:805)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.materializeCube(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:747)
... 61 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.api.AdapterException: Cannot execute the statement.
;
;
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataSetIterator.executeQuery(DataSetIterator.java:88)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataSetIterator.<init>(DataSetIterator.java:121)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.populateDimension(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:1348)
... 64 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.OdaDataException: Cannot execute the statement.
;
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ExceptionHandler.newException(ExceptionHandler.java:52)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ExceptionHandler.throwException(ExceptionHandler.java:108)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ExceptionHandler.throwException(ExceptionHandler.java:84)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:586)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSourceQuery.execute(DataSourceQuery.java:927)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedOdaDSQuery$OdaDSQueryExecutor.executeOdiQuery(PreparedOdaDSQuery.java:441)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:1495)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ServiceForQueryResults.executeQuery(ServiceForQueryResults.java:232)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryResults.getResultIterator(QueryResults.java:173)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataSetIterator.executeQuery(DataSetIterator.java:84)
... 66 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object.
;
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.Statement.executeQuery(Statement.java:464)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaQuery.doExecuteQuery(OdaQuery.java:469)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaQuery.executeQuery(OdaQuery.java:433)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:575)
... 72 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented.
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.Statement.executeQuery(Statement.java:460)
... 75 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented.
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown Source)
... 85 more
Caused by: ERROR XSAI3: Feature not implemented.
at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.ReadOnly.checkVersion(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.RawStore.checkVersion(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.checkVersion(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapConglomerateFactory.createConglomerate(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.createConglomerate(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.iapi.store.access.DiskHashtable.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.iapi.store.access.BackingStoreHashtable.spillToDisk(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.iapi.store.access.BackingStoreHashtable.add_row_to_hash_table(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.iapi.store.access.BackingStoreHashtable.putRow(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.conglomerate.GenericScanController.fetchRows(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.conglomerate.GenericScanController.fetchSet(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.BackingStoreHashTableFromScan.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.createBackingStoreHashtableFromScan(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.HashScanResultSet.openCore(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openRight(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.openCore(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.BasicNoPutResultSetImpl.open(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
... 79 more

Re: Failed when Calling crosstab Report [message #718199 is a reply to message #718057] Tue, 23 August 2011 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

What version of the viewer did you deploy? And how did you deploy it?
If this is just a sample report it should run fine.

Jason

On 8/23/2011 2:43 AM, cbr125x wrote:
> when i run the report with url
> "http://localhost:8080/BIRT-demo/run?__report=crossTab2.rptdesign"
>
> Error occurs like below : The following items have errors:
>
> ReportDesign (id = 1): + An exception occurred during processing. Please
> see the following message for details:
> exception.error
> Error happens when create hierarchy:ProductLine.NewTabularHierarchy.
> Cannot execute the statement.
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: SQL statement does
> not return a ResultSet object.
> SQL error #1:Feature not implemented.
> ;
> java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented.
> ;
> java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented. (Element ID:1)
> exception.error ( 1 time(s) )
> detail : org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: An
> exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message
> for details:
> exception.error
> ;
> ;
> java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented. (Element ID:1)
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutorManager$ExecutorContext.executeQuery(ExecutorManager.java:451)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core.re.executor.BaseCrosstabExecutor.executeQuery(BaseCrosstabExecutor.java:122)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.item.crosstab.core.re.executor.CrosstabReportItemExecutor.execute(CrosstabReportItemExecutor.java:102)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExtendedItemExecutor.execute(ExtendedItemExecutor.java:62)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.dup.SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.execute(SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.java:43)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.execute(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:46)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.l18n.LocalizedReportItemExecutor.execute(LocalizedReportItemExecutor.java:34)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:65)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.layout(HTMLPageLM.java:92)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLReportLayoutEngine.layout(HTMLReportLayoutEngine.java:100)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:180)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run(RunAndRenderTask.java:77)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.service.ReportEngineService.runAndRenderReport(ReportEngineService.java:929)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.service.BirtViewerReportService.runAndRenderReport(BirtViewerReportService.java:973)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.BirtGetPageAllActionHandler.__execute(BirtGetPageAllActionHandler.java:131)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.AbstractBaseActionHandler.execute(AbstractBaseActionHandler.java:90)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseDocumentProcessor.__executeAction(AbstractBaseDocumentProcessor.java:47)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.executeAction(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.java:143)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.BirtDocumentProcessor.handleGetPageAll(BirtDocumentProcessor.java:183)
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.process(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.java:112)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.endpoint.BirtSoapBindingImpl.getUpdatedObjects(BirtSoapBindingImpl.java:66)
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
>
> at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
>
> at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
> at
> org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
>
> at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
> at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
> at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:454)
> at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
> at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.doPost(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:265)
>
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
> at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
>
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.service(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:122)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.filter.ViewerFilter.doFilter(ViewerFilter.java:68)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:852)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
>
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.api.AdapterException: An
> exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message
> for details:
> exception.error
> ;
> ;
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.execute(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:636)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.DteDataEngine.doExecuteCube(DteDataEngine.java:222)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.AbstractDataEngine.execute(AbstractDataEngine.java:270)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutorManager$ExecutorContext.executeQuery(ExecutorManager.java:441)
>
> ... 57 more
> Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: exception.error
> ;
> ;
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.materializeCube(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:762)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.execute(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:625)
>
> ... 60 more
> Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.api.AdapterException:
> ;
> ;
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.populateDimension(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:1371)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.populateDimensions(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:1220)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.createCube(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:805)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.materializeCube(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:747)
>
> ... 61 more
> Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.api.AdapterException:
> ;
> ;
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataSetIterator.executeQuery(DataSetIterator.java:88)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataSetIterator.<init>(DataSetIterator.java:121)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.populateDimension(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:1348)
>
> ... 64 more
> Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.OdaDataException:
> ;
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ExceptionHandler.newException(ExceptionHandler.java:52)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ExceptionHandler.throwException(ExceptionHandler.java:108)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ExceptionHandler.throwException(ExceptionHandler.java:84)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:586)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSourceQuery.execute(DataSourceQuery.java:927)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedOdaDSQuery$OdaDSQueryExecutor.executeOdiQuery(PreparedOdaDSQuery.java:441)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:1495)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ServiceForQueryResults.executeQuery(ServiceForQueryResults.java:232)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryResults.getResultIterator(QueryResults.java:173)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataSetIterator.executeQuery(DataSetIterator.java:84)
>
> ... 66 more
> Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: SQL
> statement does not return a ResultSet object.
> ;
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.Statement.executeQuery(Statement.java:464)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaQuery.doExecuteQuery(OdaQuery.java:469)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaQuery.executeQuery(OdaQuery.java:433)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:575)
>
> ... 72 more
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented.
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.Statement.executeQuery(Statement.java:460)
>
> ... 75 more
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented.
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
> Source)
> ... 85 more
> Caused by: ERROR XSAI3: Feature not implemented.
> at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.ReadOnly.checkVersion(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.RawStore.checkVersion(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.checkVersion(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapConglomerateFactory.createConglomerate(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.createConglomerate(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.iapi.store.access.DiskHashtable.<init>(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.store.access.BackingStoreHashtable.spillToDisk(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.store.access.BackingStoreHashtable.add_row_to_hash_table(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.store.access.BackingStoreHashtable.putRow(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.conglomerate.GenericScanController.fetchRows(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.conglomerate.GenericScanController.fetchSet(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.BackingStoreHashTableFromScan.<init>(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.createBackingStoreHashtableFromScan(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.HashScanResultSet.openCore(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openRight(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.openCore(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.BasicNoPutResultSetImpl.open(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> Source)
> ... 79 more
>
>
Re: Failed when Calling crosstab Report [message #718325 is a reply to message #718199] Wed, 24 August 2011 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I use eclipse Helios 2.6.1 to develop the report.
for the viewer i use BIRT 3.7 Runtime.
is there a problem with that?

and also i want to ask, is there something wrong with the cube? is the cube must be exported in the "Tomcat Install/webapps/BIRT_viewer" ?
Thx
Re: Failed when Calling crosstab Report [message #718516 is a reply to message #718325] Wed, 24 August 2011 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

That should be fine as long as the runtime is same or higher version.
The cube is built in memory and is not exported. Can you try the
attached report in your 3.7 runtime?

Jason

On 8/23/2011 9:40 PM, cbr125x wrote:
> I use eclipse Helios 2.6.1 to develop the report.
> for the viewer i use BIRT 3.7 Runtime.
> is there a problem with that?
>
> and also i want to ask, is there something wrong with the cube? is the
> cube must be exported in the "Tomcat Install/webapps/BIRT_viewer" ?
> Thx
Re: Failed when Calling crosstab Report [message #718679 is a reply to message #718516] Thu, 25 August 2011 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jason,
The attached report viewed successfully in my 3.7 runtime.
so is there something wrong with my report that i attached?
Thanks for your reply

Jason Weathersby wrote on Wed, 24 August 2011 11:06
That should be fine as long as the runtime is same or higher version.
The cube is built in memory and is not exported. Can you try the
attached report in your 3.7 runtime?

Jason

[Updated on: Thu, 25 August 2011 03:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Failed when Calling crosstab Report [message #718918 is a reply to message #718679] Thu, 25 August 2011 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I was able to reproduce your issue. It appears there is a bug in the
3.7 runtime with the sample derby database. If you create a dataset
with the following sql:

select *
from
CLASSICMODELS.ORDERS,
CLASSICMODELS.CUSTOMERS,
CLASSICMODELS.ORDERDETAILS,
CLASSICMODELS.PRODUCTS
where
CLASSICMODELS.ORDERS.ORDERNUMBER=CLASSICMODELS.ORDERDETAILS.ORDERNUMBER
and
CLASSICMODELS.ORDERDETAILS.PRODUCTCODE=CLASSICMODELS.PRODUCTS.PRODUCTCODE
and
CLASSICMODELS.CUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERNUMBER=CLASSICMODELS.ORDERS.CUSTOMERNUMBER
and
CLASSICMODELS.ORDERS.STATUS = 'Shipped'

And just add a table using the dataset it will fail in the 3.7 runtime.

Can you open a bugzilla entry for this? BTW it works in the 3.7 designer.

Jason

On 8/24/2011 11:26 PM, cbr125x wrote:
> Hi Jason, The attached file viewed successfully in my 3.7 runtime. so is
> there something wrong with my report that i attached?
> Thanks for your reply
>
> Jason Weathersby wrote on Wed, 24 August 2011 11:06
>> That should be fine as long as the runtime is same or higher version.
>> The cube is built in memory and is not exported. Can you try the
>> attached report in your 3.7 runtime?
>>
>> Jason
>
>
Re: Failed when Calling crosstab Report [message #719084 is a reply to message #718918] Fri, 26 August 2011 02:45 Go to previous message
I already entry at bugzilla, but sorry if i have mistakes when entry it. i don't really know how to do that.
btw Jason, can you help me with another issue about "Delete temporary file which made by BIRT when we viewed the report?", i already make a new topic. is it possible to do that?
Thanks
Previous Topic:Chart Interactivity dropdown menu - Mac
Next Topic:No Average in Data Cubes?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:05:45 GMT 2024