Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » testexec and MySQL
testexec and MySQL [message #716508] Wed, 17 August 2011 15:13 Go to next message
Jens Theess is currently offline Jens TheessFriend
I'm in the process of integrating our Jubula tests with our Jenkins CI server. We use MySQL to store the Jubula tests. The problem is, I can't get testexec to connect to the MySQL database. Is this supported?

The command-line is as follows:
../jubula/testexec.exe -dbscheme "MySQL" -dburl "jdbc:mysql://10.0.1.111:3306/foo_tests" -dbuser "XXX" -dbpw "XXX" -project "Foo" -version "1.0" -server "localhost" -port "60000" -language "en_US" -datadir "." -resultdir "." -testsuite "Create image document" -autconfig "trunk_jens_en"

The error message is:
!!Error occurred !!
        No Database Connection is available for name "(unsupported) MySQL". Available names: Default Embedded (H2)

This is on Windows 7.

Greetings,
Jens
Re: testexec and MySQL [message #716517 is a reply to message #716508] Wed, 17 August 2011 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
It looks like you're missing the -data parameter which declares the workspace for the test executor:
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/manual/node254.html

As a hint: you then don't need to enter the dburl, and I would suggest using the database profile name as shown in the preferences.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: testexec and MySQL [message #716829 is a reply to message #716517] Thu, 18 August 2011 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jens Theess is currently offline Jens TheessFriend
Thanks, it's working now. I hadn't seen that testexec requires a workspace for this use case.

Greetings,
Jens
Re: testexec and MySQL [message #723391 is a reply to message #716829] Thu, 08 September 2011 13:03 Go to previous message
Rahat  is currently offline Rahat Friend
hi,
i am new in jubula and i want to use Mysql with jubula. Can anybody help me how i can connect Mysql with jubula ? and how i can start working on it ?

Thanks,
Great
Previous Topic:AUT Agend does not start
Next Topic:Headless testing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:51:36 GMT 2024