Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Axis web service wsdl file being altered after deploying to application server(Used Axis Top-Down method to create web service and when its deployed the resulting wsdl fails WS-I Basic Profile 1.1)
Axis web service wsdl file being altered after deploying to application server [message #714829] Thu, 11 August 2011 15:06
spincrusher63 is currently offline spincrusher63Friend
Hi Everybody,

I have a web service I generated through the axis top-down method. I've checked the generated wsdl file in the web contents folder and it is WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 compliant. It also uses the document/literal binding that we need.

But when the web service gets published to an application server like tomcat or websphere, when we try to access the wsdl a lot of the inline schema definitions were altered.
Also the wsdl inputs and outputs in the binding definition had unnecessary name attributes added. The names are correct, the project wsdl file didn't have them.

Is the Axis engine suppose to generate an additional wsdl document when the project is deployed to an application server? And if so, is there a configuration file that is driving the wsdl document changes? Because I would prefer that it does get altered.
Previous Topic:associate a project with server
Next Topic:Adding Content Assist for external Javascript library
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:35:57 GMT 2024