Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » Problem Creating BPEL Process File(Initialize error when trying to create a BPEL Process File)
Problem Creating BPEL Process File [message #711820] Sat, 06 August 2011 17:31
JB  is currently offline JB Friend
Hi,

I am a newbie to both Eclipse and BPEL. I was given an assignment that involves BPEL. So I tried to set it up. But I'm having a lot of difficulty. I was hoping I can get some support.

These are my settings.
1) Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers Indigo Release.
2) Apache Tomcat 7.0

I kept trying to find the right BPEL until I found the restructing link and found the 0.5 nightly build version.

Once I got everything configured, I started with the basic HelloWorld project. I didn't have any problem creating a BPEL project. But when I tried to create BPEL Process File, clicking the NEXT button after selecting BPEL Process File did not respond. I double clicked on it and I got this message.

Quote:
An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
Could not initialize class org.eclipse.bpel.ui.util.BPELUtil

Not sure what the problem is and how to fix it. I am on a tight deadline with the assignment and I'd really like some support to rectify the problem.

If it's a problem in the current version, is there an older BPEL version I can use that will work? I want to finish this assignment as soon as possible.

[Updated on: Sat, 06 August 2011 17:31]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:BPEL update-site and nightlies inaccessible; can't even get started!
Next Topic:About developing BPEL Designer......
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:22:54 GMT 2024