Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » EMF metamodel with acceleo(How build text-transformation application using my EMF metamodel and acceleo)
EMF metamodel with acceleo [message #710658] Fri, 05 August 2011 09:13 Go to next message
oke-firmin is currently offline oke-firminFriend
Hi,
I'm new Acceleo user.
I create my metamodel using EMF, now i want to generate text (code) from this metamodel with accelo template.

- My metamodel has many packages for each i have NsURI
- I export my EMF Project in Eclipse plug-in application and install this plug-in in
- Eclipse.
- I create Acceleo projet with Main module and write my firtst template. But when i run this application i don't get any output file.

Re: EMF metamodel with acceleo [message #713161 is a reply to message #710658] Mon, 08 August 2011 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

What is the error message you get when you "don't get any output file"? (Window > Show View > Error Log ... and look if there is something in there when a generation fails.)

If you have no error message whatsoever, the most plausible explanation is that the model you feed Acceleo as an input of your generation has no element matching the type of your main template.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Re: EMF metamodel with acceleo [message #713877 is a reply to message #713161] Tue, 09 August 2011 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oke-firmin is currently offline oke-firminFriend
Hi,
Thank for your help.

Now it's work only when i start eclipse from my model project. But not work when i install my metamodel project as an eclipse plug-in. what is good way for integrate my metamodel in acceleo project ?

Thank
Re: EMF metamodel with acceleo [message #714642 is a reply to message #713877] Thu, 11 August 2011 07:23 Go to previous message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi,

What version of Acceleo are you using? (if 3.1, then try to change the settings of your Acceleo project to use the XMI serialization: right click on the project -> properties -> Acceleo -> check XMI).

Quote:
Now it's work only when i start eclipse from my model project. But not work when i install my metamodel project as an eclipse plug-in. what is good way for integrate my metamodel in acceleo project ?

If I understand you correctly, if you have your metamodel in the workspace and if you are working with it in your generator it works but when you deploy the metamodel (and the generator?) as plugins in another eclipse it does not work anymore. You should try the switch to XMI based serialization or you could work on your generator with the metamodel install as a plugin first.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau
Google+: stephane.begaudeau
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com
Acceleo Documentation: http://docs.obeonetwork.com/acceleo
Previous Topic:Probleme with Acceleo
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Metamodel registered, but still...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:05:32 GMT 2024