Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] JMerge default compiler compliance level
[Acceleo] JMerge default compiler compliance level [message #710039] Thu, 04 August 2011 16:01 Go to next message
stuart mackey is currently offline stuart mackeyFriend
I use Acceleo to generate code to a location outside the eclipse workspace. When regenerating code to that location I get JMerge syntax errors if the previously generated code contains Java 1.5 features like for-each loops or annotations.

I don't see any way to specify a java compiler compliance level for Acceleo to pass on to JMerge. And the default ASTFacadeHelper that Acceleo creates (in JMergeUtil) seems to end up with 1.4 as the default java compiler compliance level even though I have 1.6 set in Eclipse.
Re: [Acceleo] JMerge default compiler compliance level [message #710604 is a reply to message #710039] Fri, 05 August 2011 07:59 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

We have never observed this directly, and yet we're using Java 5 constructs (the "launcher" class we generate aside the "main" modules is one of these cases).

Are you sure you haven't set a project-specific setting for the compliance level of the project in which you generate your code? It is possible that JMerge takes this setting into account. (You can check this by right-clicking the project, then going to "Java Compiler".)

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:[Acceleo 3.1] Problem launching transformation
Next Topic:multiple packages problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:33:11 GMT 2024