Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » sequence diagram customization
sequence diagram customization [message #709031] Wed, 03 August 2011 12:25 Go to next message
Miriam  is currently offline Miriam Friend
Hi,
I want to ask you if it's possible to import the sequence diagram plug in from the svn, and do some modifications of the gmfgen files (or the other files in the model folder), to add a component to the diagram. is that possible?
thanks

Miriam
Re: sequence diagram customization [message #713477 is a reply to message #709031] Mon, 08 August 2011 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vincent   is currently offline Vincent Friend
Sure thing.
If you want then to contribute it, you will have to do it through the eclipse bugzilla. But no need to if it is a specific feature which does not comply with UML spec.
Re: sequence diagram customization [message #714793 is a reply to message #713477] Thu, 11 August 2011 14:04 Go to previous message
Miriam  is currently offline Miriam Friend
Thanks for the answer,
To make myself clearer, I want to import the sequence diagram plugin from th svn repository, I would like to add a node, in the gmfgen file when I right click canvas -> nodes -> add a child, nothing happens. Could I have some help, or am I exploring a wrng field?
Thanks so much

Miriam
Previous Topic:How to connect two ports in SysML's IBD diagrams?
Next Topic:Back Propagation of Results into Papyrus Model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 19:03:10 GMT 2024