Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » EMF and GEF(Drag and Drop in GEF using EMF Models)
EMF and GEF [message #708898] Wed, 03 August 2011 09:11 Go to next message
Guru  is currently offline Guru Friend
When i drag a StartEvent from palette and drop it to BPMN Editor StartEvent placed in particular location only. Not in the cursor's current position. This problem arises due to cant able to retrieve bounds from model object in refreshVisuals(). any suggestions.

Thanks.
Re: EMF and GEF [message #708968 is a reply to message #708898] Wed, 03 August 2011 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

Maybe you can give a bit more detail about what you have developed and what you exact scenario is.

Ralph
Re: EMF and GEF [message #709076 is a reply to message #708968] Wed, 03 August 2011 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guru  is currently offline Guru Friend
Hello Ralph,

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to create GEF editor for BPMN2 Model. While creating "Start Event" from palette, in createRequest myself getting constraint properly, but I dont know how to get the constraint in StartEventEditPart. Because my "StartEvent - Model" does not have any methods related to layout or Bounds. Is there any suggestions or sample code to getBounds in refreshVisuals().

Thanks.
Re: EMF and GEF [message #709662 is a reply to message #709076] Thu, 04 August 2011 06:40 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

I think if you are trying to develop GEF without GMF your question would better fit and be answered in the GEF forums.

Ralph
Previous Topic:GMF & EMF synergy
Next Topic:From Model to Edit Part
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:11:40 GMT 2024