Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Trouble adding Resin web Server to eclipse Helios - 3.6.2
Trouble adding Resin web Server to eclipse Helios - 3.6.2 [message #707849] Tue, 02 August 2011 06:16 Go to next message
Anthoon  is currently offline Anthoon Friend
Hello,

I am new to this forum, & I hope I have posted this problem of mine in the right Forum. If not please forgive me.

I am using Eclipse Helios - Version: 3.6.2.r362 on CentOs-i386 machine.

I was using resin server for my web projects successfully before one of my colleague accidentally deleted a folder "Server" from my workspace. This is when my trouble started.

I am trying to add Resin server again to my Eclipse but somehow I do not know how to do it.

I added it in 'Help -> Install New Software' and added Resin to it. But it does not list in the 'Window -> Preferences -> Server ->Run Time Environments -> Add'.

index.php/fa/3527/0/

When checking the 'already Installed' Resin is Listed.

index.php/fa/3526/0/

What am I Supposed to Do ? Please Suggest.
Thanks In Advance

--
Sanjeev
Re: Trouble adding Resin web Server to eclipse Helios - 3.6.2 [message #708169 is a reply to message #707849] Tue, 02 August 2011 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
You'll probably get more response by asking in the Web Tools (WTP) forum
group.

Eric

On 8/2/11 2:16 AM, Anthoon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to this forum,& I hope I have posted this problem of mine in the right Forum. If not please forgive me.
>
> I am using Eclipse Helios - Version: 3.6.2.r362 on CentOs-i386 machine.
>
> I was using resin server for my web projects successfully before one of my colleague accidentally deleted a folder "Server" from my workspace. This is when my trouble started.
>
> I am trying to add Resin server again to my Eclipse but somehow I do not know how to do it.
>
> I added it in 'Help -> Install New Software' and added Resin to it. But it does not list in the 'Window -> Preferences -> Server ->Run Time Environments -> Add'.
>
>
>
> When checking the 'already Installed' Resin is Listed.
>
>
>
>
> What am I Supposed to Do ? Please Suggest.
> Thanks In Advance
Re: Trouble adding Resin web Server to eclipse Helios - 3.6.2 [message #708670 is a reply to message #708169] Wed, 03 August 2011 04:06 Go to previous message
Anthoon  is currently offline Anthoon Friend
Thanks Eric. Smile

Topic moved to the following location.
www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/708668/#msg_708668

Eric Rizzo wrote on Tue, 02 August 2011 10:30
You'll probably get more response by asking in the Web Tools (WTP) forum
group.

Eric

Previous Topic:How do I get CVS working?
Next Topic:Where to place messages.properties
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:30:56 GMT 2024