|Re: [ATL] Re: remove duplications in sequence [message #72729 is a reply to message #72682]
||Fri, 18 January 2008 16:48
Registered: July 2009
I have worked on this several days. It is very strange.
I used the resolveTemp to assign all relationships to a container.
Everything works fine, but I can not retrieve the value of
attribute(label) of relationship to compare.
Then I used distinct to assign all relationships to the container, I can
retrieve the value of all attributes and compare, but the container does
not change after I deleted some elements in 'do' section of the rule.
conceptRelations <- allre),
allre: distinct CAVIAr!ConceptRelationship foreach (i in b)(
target<- if ........
Thank you very much.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 8.59543 seconds