Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » AM3 » Can't get AM3 to work with ATL 3.2 in Indigo
icon8.gif  Can't get AM3 to work with ATL 3.2 in Indigo [message #699550] Thu, 21 July 2011 18:49 Go to next message
Subhav Pradhan is currently offline Subhav PradhanFriend

Hi All,

Would appreciate it a lot if someone could help me figure out how to get AM3 to get working with ATL 3.2 in Indigo. I have an *.ATL file which needs to be injected and extracted to *.Ecore file. For this purpose I have downloaded AM3 plugins but I do not get to see the AM3 resource navigator view!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Subhav
Re: Can't get AM3 to work with ATL 3.2 in Indigo [message #701671 is a reply to message #699550] Mon, 25 July 2011 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hi Subhav,

The support for injecting ATL files as ATL models is now embedded directly in ATL.
You can do it either programmatically or using the ATL ANT tasks as shown from http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATL/User_Guide_-_The_ATL_Tools#Task_atl.loadModel.
Don't hesitate to use the M2M forum (with the tag [ATL] in the subject of your post) if you have any question related to this injection feature.

Best regards,

Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: Can't get AM3 to work with ATL 3.2 in Indigo [message #702220 is a reply to message #701671] Tue, 26 July 2011 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for your reply. I tried what you suggested but I keep getting following error:

Buildfile: C:\Users\Subhav Pradhan\workspace\Req2Config\build.xml
all:

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\Subhav Pradhan\workspace\Req2Config\build.xml:4: Problem: failed to create task or type atl.loadModel
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

Total time: 551 milliseconds

Following is my ANT code:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="ATL" default="all" basedir=".">
<target name="all">
<atl.loadModel modelHandler="EMF" name="ATL" metamodel="MOF" path="Metamodels/ATL-0.2.ecore" />
<atl.loadModel name="Req2Config" metamodel="ATL" path="Transformation/Req2Config.atl">
<injector name="ATL" />
</atl.loadModel>
</target>
</project>

Sorry for posting in this forum rather than creating a new one in M2M as you suggested. I thought it would be easier if I posted here. Also, as you might have already noticed, I am a ATL newbie.

Regards,
Subhav
Re: Can't get AM3 to work with ATL 3.2 in Indigo [message #702731 is a reply to message #702220] Tue, 26 July 2011 18:21 Go to previous message

Hi Hugo,

I had suspicion that the error I was getting was due to wrong file path and I was correct. I finally fixed the bug and it works as I wanted it to.

Thanks for you help and direction!

Cheers,
Subhav
Previous Topic:Newbie: Can't install AM3
Next Topic:add KM3
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 14:18:06 GMT 2024