Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Examples for Web-Tests
Examples for Web-Tests [message #699409] Thu, 21 July 2011 14:05 Go to next message
thomas.asel is currently offline thomas.aselFriend
Hi All,

Jubula looks very promising at this point. Unfortunately there seems to be very few resources for documentation available at the moment.

Is there an example/tutorial/etc about web-tests with Jubula?
I'm currently stuck with a simple test configuration using the html toolkit.

I followed the Simple-Adder swing example successfully. Is there something similar for the html toolkit?

Thx,
Tom
Re: Examples for Web-Tests [message #699423 is a reply to message #699409] Thu, 21 July 2011 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi Thomas,

for further information how to configure an AUT using the html toolkit check http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help%2Fhtml%2Fmanual%2Fnode73.html , http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/manual/node279.html or the Jubula User Manual on page 45.
Best regards
-Oliver
Re: Examples for Web-Tests [message #701591 is a reply to message #699423] Mon, 25 July 2011 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas.asel is currently offline thomas.aselFriend
Thanks for the hint, but I was not able to create a simple test for Html-AUTs using the given information in the docs.

An example liket the Simple Adder for HTML AUT would be very helpful.

Regards,
Tom
Re: Examples for Web-Tests [message #1252576 is a reply to message #701591] Fri, 21 February 2014 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nandhini vijayakumar is currently offline nandhini vijayakumarFriend
Hi Thomas,

Can you please help me out , how to automate HTML application using Jubula. Crying or Very Sad

Thanks in advance,
Nandhini
Re: Examples for Web-Tests [message #1255556 is a reply to message #1252576] Mon, 24 February 2014 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Tom,

There isn't actually a dedicated cheat sheet for a HTML simple adder, but the actions are exactly the same as for the Swing Simple Adder. There is a SimpleAdder HTML installed with Jubula, so you can try out the same test on that. The main difference between HTML and other toolkits is that you perform the mapping via click.

Bear in mind as well that the plugin (e.g. in Eclipse for Testers) doesn't contain the necessary code to execute HTML tests / start HTML AUTs. You will have to use the standalone to run HTML tests.

If this information doesn't help, then let us know where you're getting stuck.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Examples for Web-Tests [message #1256331 is a reply to message #1255556] Tue, 25 February 2014 10:11 Go to previous message
nandhini vijayakumar is currently offline nandhini vijayakumarFriend
Hi Alex,

I can able to execute only the sample HTML application in Jubula(simple_adder.html).

But i cant execute other external HTML application Sad
PLEASE FIND ATTACHED the error message which comes when i automate external HTML applications.

Thanks in Advance,
Nandhini Vijayakumar

• Attachment: error.docx
    (Size: 152.01KB, Downloaded 170 times)
Previous Topic:Check if AUT finished saving/loading data before executing next test cases
Next Topic:Jubula with Eclipse BPEL editor in GEF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:41:41 GMT 2024