Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Phantom nodes that are not targeted by a link mapping representing containment reference present in
Phantom nodes that are not targeted by a link mapping representing containment reference present in [message #698801] Wed, 20 July 2011 08:47 Go to next message
chavi   is currently offline chavi Friend
When i am generating gmfgen model from gmfmap this error validation is shown." Phantom nodes that are not targeted by a link mapping representing containment reference present in model. "

What is the solution of it?

• Attachment: gmf.bmp
    (Size: 855.28KB, Downloaded 277 times)
Re: Phantom nodes that are not targeted by a link mapping representing containment reference present [message #698811 is a reply to message #698801] Wed, 20 July 2011 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

I haven't come across this error message before so I suspect the people in the GMF forum may be better qualified to help with this one. Having said this, I'd be happy to have a look if you could provide me with a minimal example that reproduces this (http://eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/).

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Phantom nodes that are not targeted by a link mapping representing containment reference present [message #698815 is a reply to message #698801] Wed, 20 July 2011 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silvia  is currently offline Silvia Friend
Hi,

It could be the eclipse version and phantom nodes. Try 3.5.x.

Re: Phantom nodes that are not targeted by a link mapping representing containment reference present [message #698879 is a reply to message #698815] Wed, 20 July 2011 12:18 Go to previous message
chavi   is currently offline chavi Friend
I am using Eclipse Helios.
Can any body explain me steps to develop gmfgraph .I have followed all of the steps which has been given in tutorial but i dnt know what mistake i am doing so that i am getting phantom nodes error.I do not want any link in my palette.I want only shapes as its shown in org.eclipse.gmf.examples.runtime.diagram.geoshapes.I tried to take it as a plugin from GMF Plugins but it does not have any model like gmfgraph,gmfgen .
Can any body provide me link or repository location for this project?
Thanks for help
Previous Topic:Accessing elements in the ecore model
Next Topic:Create Element and Link
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:20:38 GMT 2024