Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Maven Integration (M2E) » incorrect .classpath if project has wsimport goal(.classpath does not contain target/jaxws/wsimport/java)
icon5.gif  incorrect .classpath if project has wsimport goal [message #696658] Thu, 14 July 2011 14:05
Michael Giroux is currently offline Michael GirouxFriend
I have a multi-module project in SVN that contains a jar module that contains a wsimport build step. In the SVN repo, there are no eclipse files (.project, .classpath, .settings, ...) The eclipse project files are generated automatically when the project is checked out.

When I check the project out into my Eclipse workspace using the m2e "checkout as maven project", the generated .classpath does not include the target/jaxws/wsimport/java directory as a src folder. As a result, java classes get errors due to missing classes from the wsimport generation.

If I check the same project out using a command line svn client,
then mvn eclipse:eclipse, the generated .classpath does contain target/jaxws/wsimport/java and the project builds correctly.

If there is something I need to add to the POM to make the m2e checkout mode work correctly, I was not able to find it in the docs. I will appreciate any pointers.

If this is a bug, I'll be happy to add my vote, or write a new bug if it is new.
Previous Topic:problem using Checkout as Maven project from SCM Window
Next Topic:JEE Indigo+M2E: index update issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:14:52 GMT 2024