Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Export Product - Error while loading manipulator(Exporting a product on Mac, Eclipse 3.6.2 fails.)
Export Product - Error while loading manipulator [message #694184] Fri, 08 July 2011 03:37 Go to next message
Erwin  is currently offline Erwin Friend
Hi All -

For days now I am trying to export my app as an Eclipse app, but I keep running into all kinds of strange problems. Just because of the number of issues I run into I feel that I am doing something wrong. I cannot find a comprehensive manual with do's, don'ts and gotcha's on this topic though. If there is one, could somebody please send me a link?

The latest problem I ran into is the following:

An error occurred while installing the items
 session context was:(profile=profile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, operand=null --> [R]com.mycompany.myproject.myinterface 0.0.0, action=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.touchpoint.eclipse.actions.InstallBundleAction).
 Error while loading manipulator.

I found a couple of posts with this same error, but the suggested solutions referred to an Eclipse.ini file. I don't see how that applies to this case. So I am completely stuck.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Erwin
Re: Export Product - Error while loading manipulator [message #694835 is a reply to message #694184] Sun, 10 July 2011 00:00 Go to previous message
Erwin  is currently offline Erwin Friend
<Foot-In-Mouth>
The Execution Environment was never specified on the Product's Launching tab. Embarrassed
</Foot-In-Mouth>
Previous Topic:missing content after switching between perspectives
Next Topic:Export Product failed!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:42:29 GMT 2024