Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Remove the underline of Hyperlinks
Remove the underline of Hyperlinks [message #693125] Tue, 05 July 2011 20:56 Go to next message
Scroon  is currently offline Scroon Friend
Hi,

Is there a way to remove the underlines like Customer of those elements with a hyperlink in BIRT ?

The underline will always be under those elements who has a hyperlink, even when the report is exported with PDF....

I've come up with a way to get rid of the underlines, which is to create a same element with no hyperlink, and make it hide for html output while display for PDF output; then set the element with hyperlink hide for PDF element and display for html output. But this way will not work for the first column of a crosstab, which contains names of groups.

Since my report has hyperlinks on first columns of crosstabs, is there some other way to get rid of the underlines under elements with hyperlinks please?

Thank in advance

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2011 15:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Remove the underline of Hyperlinks [message #693680 is a reply to message #693125] Thu, 07 July 2011 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend

You may be able to do this with viewtime-css feature or take a

Look at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1311-removing-underline-from-hyperlink/
or
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/9266-formatting-a-web-hyperlink/

Jason

On 7/5/2011 4:56 PM, Scroon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to remove the underlines like Customer of those elements
> with a hyperlink in BIRT ?
>
>
>
> Thank in advance
Re: Remove the underline of Hyperlinks [message #1129018 is a reply to message #693680] Tue, 08 October 2013 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Balz Trüb is currently offline Balz TrübFriend
The second method (style="text-decoration:none;") works fine for HTML and Preview but not for PDF.

The first Link doesn't work any more. Do you know any other solution that works with PDF too?
Re: Remove the underline of Hyperlinks [message #1142846 is a reply to message #1129018] Thu, 17 October 2013 22:16 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I believe you can only do this in HTML. If I find a way to get it in PDF, I'll let you know. It might take a change in the emitter to get this.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:BRIT Viewer ( 4.3.1 ) JDBC Error
Next Topic:Report Runtime PDF 1.4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:39:06 GMT 2024