Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] What does this runtime error mean?
[ATL] What does this runtime error mean? [message #691366] Fri, 01 July 2011 10:02 Go to next message
Marten Sijtema is currently offline Marten SijtemaFriend
Hello,

Since I've upgraded to Indigo, and did some updates on all my plugins, I get the following errors when running my ATL transformation sequence. I don't really get what they mean, could someone givem e some insight in this?

Cannot set feature refs to value [org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EReferenceImpl@72a165e4 (name: project) 
(ordered: true, unique: true, lowerBound: 1, upperBound: 1) 
(changeable: true, volatile: false, transient: false, defaultValueLiteral: null, unsettable: false, derived: false) 
(containment: false, resolveProxies: true), org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EReferenceImpl@42289687 (
name: authenticationProviders) (ordered: true, unique: true, lowerBound: 1, upperBound: -1) 
(changeable: true, volatile: false, transient: false, defaultValueLiteral: null, unsettable: false, derived: false) 
(containment: false, resolveProxies: true), org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EReferenceImpl@76b29aff 
(name: atts) 
(ordered: true, unique: true, lowerBound: 0, upperBound: -1) 

(containment: true, resolveProxies: true)], inter-model references are forbidden. Configure launching options to allow them.

My company: Sytematic, building business software from models.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 July 2011 10:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ATL] What does this runtime error mean? [message #692185 is a reply to message #691366] Sun, 03 July 2011 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Vernotte is currently offline A VernotteFriend
It seems you're trying to add a reference of a source element to a target element, it is then an inter-model reference and it is disabled by default. You may edit your run configuration to allow it.
Re: [ATL] What does this runtime error mean? [message #692298 is a reply to message #692185] Mon, 04 July 2011 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

in the debug configurations dialog where you can specify which models to put into the transformation etc go to the advanced tab. There you can check the allow inter-model references options. It is underneath the option for selecting the VM to use.

Ralph
Re: [ATL] What does this runtime error mean? [message #692310 is a reply to message #692298] Mon, 04 July 2011 07:57 Go to previous message
Marten Sijtema is currently offline Marten SijtemaFriend
I should mention that I run the transformation sequence using an .ant script. Is there a way to configure the run configurations to allow the same behaviour?

My company: Sytematic, building business software from models.
Previous Topic:multi-reference transformation problem
Next Topic:problem with XML!Text
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 10:01:27 GMT 2024