Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » org.eclipse.m2e subversive integration compatibility
org.eclipse.m2e subversive integration compatibility [message #690636] Wed, 29 June 2011 21:30 Go to next message
Stevo Slavic is currently offline Stevo SlavicFriend
Hello Subversive users,

Are there any plans for making Subversive m2e integration compatible with m2e (m2eclipse @ eclipse.org)?

Regards,
Stevo.
Re: org.eclipse.m2e subversive integration compatibility [message #714324 is a reply to message #690636] Wed, 10 August 2011 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Created a ticket in bugzilla https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=354352
Re: org.eclipse.m2e subversive integration compatibility [message #714329 is a reply to message #690636] Wed, 10 August 2011 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Kavanagh is currently offline James KavanaghFriend
Hi Steve,

I've just installed Indigo along with m2e and subversive.
After following the info on the eclipse m2e page I found none of the links worked which was a little frustrating but after digging further I found the following:
h**ps://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/

You can see under there are a bunch of directories one of which is:
h**ps://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2eclipse-subversive/

I installed the latest version from there and hey presto, it all works.

Someone should tell the m2e guys to update their wiki with the correct details and also more info about integrations Smile

HTH,
James
Re: org.eclipse.m2e subversive integration compatibility [message #714330 is a reply to message #714329] Wed, 10 August 2011 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Kavanagh is currently offline James KavanaghFriend
excuse the asterisks in the links but apparently i'm not allowed to post links until my fifth post :s
Re: org.eclipse.m2e subversive integration compatibility [message #714472 is a reply to message #714330] Wed, 10 August 2011 15:24 Go to previous message
Finding Window-->Preferences-->Maven-->Discovery-->Open Catalog was an eye-opener. There is "m2e-subversive" "m2e team provider", which adds "Checkout as Maven project..." feature.
Previous Topic:Commit comments : can't get mylyn Jira task template in
Next Topic:Imported and checkout project differ in size
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:27:16 GMT 2024