Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JavaServer Faces » "Finish"-Button not responding(Creating a new JSF-project)
"Finish"-Button not responding [message #688933] Sun, 26 June 2011 08:43 Go to next message
Mats   is currently offline Mats Friend
Hi Folks,

I recently started using Eclipse for developing JSF applications. I finally got jBoss up and running, but when I try to create a new JSF project, I choose the target server and so on, but clicking on the "finish"-button has no effect.

I'm completely new to Eclipse, so I hope, I simply forgot something basic that is easy to explain Wink

Eclipse 3.5.2 is running on my Dell with Ubuntu 11.04.

Greets,
Mats
Re: "Finish"-Button not responding [message #690523 is a reply to message #688933] Wed, 29 June 2011 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ian Trimble is currently offline Ian TrimbleFriend
This wizard is not a JSF Tools Project wizard - from the screenshot, it appears to be provided by JBoss, maybe? You'll need to find the owner of that wizard and ask in an appropriate forum for that product. (It's likely built on top of JSF Tools, but we didn't write it. Sorry.)

- Ian
Re: "Finish"-Button not responding [message #691336 is a reply to message #690523] Fri, 01 July 2011 09:01 Go to previous message
Mats   is currently offline Mats Friend
hm okay, thank you anyways Smile
Previous Topic:newbie,
Next Topic:Separating Web JSF and Logic modules
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:13:36 GMT 2024