Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » Why doesn't the Eclipse Marketplace client find my plug-in?
Why doesn't the Eclipse Marketplace client find my plug-in? [message #687559] Wed, 22 June 2011 18:33 Go to next message
Mohsen Vakilian is currently offline Mohsen VakilianFriend
We've set up an update site for our plug-in called CodingSpectator (codingspectator.cs.illinois.edu) and we've added it to Eclipse Marketplace to make it even easier to install our plug-in (See marketplace.eclipse.org/content/codingspectator/). But, we are unable to find CodingSpectator in the listings at "Help -> Eclipse Marketplace..." on Eclipse Helios SR2 and Indigo. When we search for "CodingSpectator", we get no matches. So, we click on "Browse for more solutions.". We find CodingSpectator on the resulting page and we're able to install it from there.

Why doesn't the Eclipse Marketplace client find CodingSpectator directly at "Help -> Eclipse Marketplace..."?
Re: Why doesn't the Eclipse Marketplace client find my plug-in? [message #693076 is a reply to message #687559] Tue, 05 July 2011 18:20 Go to previous message
Jan Ortmann is currently offline Jan OrtmannFriend
We have the same problem with out plugin called Faktor-IPS. Help would be very appreciated.
Previous Topic:Creating an installer job in p2
Next Topic:installOperation.resolveModal() never flags ok
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:51:42 GMT 2024