Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » created model does not conform to its metamodel(M2M transformation ATL, target model incomplete)
created model does not conform to its metamodel [message #684354] Wed, 15 June 2011 13:17
Emwedish Endargachew is currently offline Emwedish EndargachewFriend
Hi ATL Community,
I am pretty new to ATL, i just know about its existence in this summer. I am currently working on Model to Model transformation between two models. As i have started implementing my project, I have faced the following two problems and i have great hope that the community will have solutions for my problems.
I am using Eclipse Galileo, ATL 2.0

1. At the end of the transformation, the target model which is created does not conform to its metamodel. Do u think i have made any problem during the transformation? Because it is successfully creating the target metamodel, but not the right one.
the target metamodel nsPrefix is not added to the created model and the rules are not applied. With out any clear reason debug is not also working. What do you think is my problem here?

2. Since my model file is .XSD, i used EMF to create the Ecore equivalent, during this mapping there are meta data created for each class and i wonder how i can make transformation with the meta data. My aim is XML2XSD2XML2XSD transformation. Do you guys think there is another short way to make XML2XSD transformation using ATL?

I am looking for the solutions of the above two problems, and i need them badly in a short time. thanks in advance !
Previous Topic:[ATL] Multiple input with references
Next Topic:[ATL] How to inject XML?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:43:43 GMT 2024