Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » removing the duplicate item from context menu
removing the duplicate item from context menu [message #684309] Wed, 15 June 2011 11:48 Go to next message
Lior Missing name is currently offline Lior Missing nameFriend
Hello people,
How can I remove the 'Duplicate' item that is under the 'Edit' context menu item? (when right clicking a diagram element for example..)
I've looked all over and couldn't find a way (a solution similar to removing copy/paste items didn't work..)

Thanks a lot

Lior
Re: removing the duplicate item from context menu [message #684425 is a reply to message #684309] Wed, 15 June 2011 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mickael Istria is currently offline Mickael IstriaFriend

Hi,

You can try to use the org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.ui.services.action.globalActionHandlerProviders extension point.

HTH

Le 15/06/2011 13:48, Lior a écrit :
> Hello people,
> How can I remove the 'Duplicate' item that is under the 'Edit' context menu item? (when right clicking a diagram element for example..)
> I've looked all over and couldn't find a way (a solution similar to removing copy/paste items didn't work..)
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Lior

--
Mickael Istria -- BonitaSoft S.A.
http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/BPM_download.php
Eclipse Community Award 2011: Best Modeling Tool
Re: removing the duplicate item from context menu [message #684457 is a reply to message #684425] Wed, 15 June 2011 14:57 Go to previous message
Mickael Istria is currently offline Mickael IstriaFriend

Ooops sorry, I made a mistake!
You can try to use the org.eclipse,gmf.common.ui.services.action.contributionItemProviders extension point to override the contributionItemProvider to use, and remove the contribution of your choice.
Snippet: http://www.bonitasoft.org/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=Bonita+Open+Solution&path=%2Fbonita-studio%2Ftags%2Fbonita-studio-5.5%2Fplugins%2Forg.bonitasoft.studio.diagram.custom%2Fplugin.xml line 116.

HTH

Le 15/06/2011 16:52, Mickael Istria a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> You can try to use the org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.ui.services.action.globalActionHandlerProviders extension point.
>
> HTH
>
> Le 15/06/2011 13:48, Lior a écrit :
>> Hello people,
>> How can I remove the 'Duplicate' item that is under the 'Edit' context menu item? (when right clicking a diagram element for example..)
>> I've looked all over and couldn't find a way (a solution similar to removing copy/paste items didn't work..)
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> Lior
>
>

--
Mickael Istria -- BonitaSoft S.A.
http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/BPM_download.php
Eclipse Community Award 2011: Best Modeling Tool
Previous Topic:Making Labels of Links Resizable and Multiline
Next Topic:"Initialize Diagram File Action" does not work for children