Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Web Service creation error with apche cxf
Web Service creation error with apche cxf [message #683830] Tue, 14 June 2011 13:32 Go to next message
girbea.alina is currently offline girbea.alinaFriend
Hello!I have succeded to create my web services using Apache cxf 2.3.4,Eclipse and Tomcat v7.0.
Unfortunately I have a problem. As I said I realized some services that worked fine at that time. But at some point, at the call of a web service the server crashed. The error is printed below. And at this point the creation of another web service in the same project is impossible because I obtain the error: "The selection must be a WSDL."
Then I have created another project with another services (which were doing the same think) that worked.And of course after some time the server crashed again and the services from this project didn't work. An annoying think is that I always get the same error after a certain period.
I would be very happy if you told me what can I do when this think happen. What is the cause of this error?
Thank you in advanced!

The error:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service.
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:149)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl.java:90)
at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Unknown Source)
at readavalue.ReadVariableNodeService1Service.<init>(ReadVariableNodeService1Service.java:50)
at readavalue.SeiGetval_ReadVariableNodeService1Port_Client.main(SeiGetval_ReadVariableNodeService1Port_Client.java:49)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service.
at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.<init>(WSDLServiceFactory.java:93)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.initializePorts(ServiceImpl.java:203)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:147)
... 4 more
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing a link to my web service/ReadVariableNodeService1Port?wsdl'.: java.io.FileNotFoundException: a link to my we b service/services/ReadVariableNodeService1Port?wsdl
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.getDocument(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.loadDefinition(WSDLManagerImpl.java:239)
at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.getDefinition(WSDLManagerImpl.java:186)
at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.<init>(WSDLServiceFactory.java:91)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: a link to my web service/Prosys_newSituationS/services/ReadVariableNodeService1Port?wsdl
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
... 12 more

Re: Web Service creation error with apche cxf [message #683832 is a reply to message #683830] Tue, 14 June 2011 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
What version of Virgo are you using?
Re: Web Service creation error with apche cxf [message #683843 is a reply to message #683832] Tue, 14 June 2011 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
girbea.alina is currently offline girbea.alinaFriend
I am not using Virgo. I have followed the steps from the following tutorial:
bla://pettergraff.blogspot.com/2010/11/developing-web-service-in-eclipse.html.

Instead of bla->"http". I am allowed to use links.
I am using:
1)eclipse-jee-helios-SR1-win32
2) Apache cxf 2.3.4
3) Tomcat v7.0
Re: Web Service creation error with apche cxf [message #683858 is a reply to message #683843] Tue, 14 June 2011 14:23 Go to previous message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
Quote:
I am not using Virgo.

Then I'm afraid you have the wrong forum. Why not try one of the Apache CXF mailing lists?
Previous Topic:ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
Next Topic:Plan causes Uses violation, manual install works
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:51:38 GMT 2024