Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How to place a compartment node in the center of a container node(Compartemnt In the Center)
How to place a compartment node in the center of a container node [message #677342] Wed, 08 June 2011 08:49 Go to next message
vincent988923 is currently offline vincent988923Friend
Hello, everyone. I have encountered an problem as far as the COMPARTMENT. Actually, in my model, there are two Ellipse Node named Place and Mark. Place is the container Node which have only one Compartment Node (Mark) inside. But I cannot place Mark right in the center of Place. I think it should be the problem of layout, so much so that I've tried many labout, (Flowlayout, BorderLayout...)but this problem always exists.

Right now, I delete all the Layout so the .gmfgraph file is juste like blow:

Figure Descriptor PlaceFigure
     Ellipse PlaceFigure
          Ellipse PlaceCompartementFigure
     Child Access getFigurePlaceCompartementFigure

Do you have any ideas?? Thank you very much. Razz

Vincent
Re: How to place a compartment node in the center of a container node [message #677462 is a reply to message #677342] Wed, 08 June 2011 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mickael Istria is currently offline Mickael IstriaFriend

Hi,

You should try to use a GrilLayout on the container (Place) with a number of columns set to 1. And on your container (Mark), add a GridLayoutData with Horizontal and Vertical Alignement set to CENTER.

HTH
--
Mickael Istria -- BonitaSoft S.A.
http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/BPM_download.php
Eclipse Community Award 2011: Best Modeling Tool
Re: How to place a compartment node in the center of a container node [message #677738 is a reply to message #677462] Thu, 09 June 2011 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vincent988923 is currently offline vincent988923Friend
Hello,Mickael

Thank you for your help. I finally resolved the problem. But I also should change some attribute for that. But I don't quite understand why I should do that particularly. Right now, I have another problem, as for the Mark, it has an attribute COLOR. When I change its value, the color of the mark in the canvas will change also. So do you have any ideas to make it??

Thank you!

Vincent
Re: How to place a compartment node in the center of a container node [message #677749 is a reply to message #677738] Thu, 09 June 2011 09:28 Go to previous message
Mickael Istria is currently offline Mickael IstriaFriend

Can you please open another thread for your new question?

--
Mickael Istria -- BonitaSoft S.A.
http://www.bonitasoft.com/products/BPM_download.php
Eclipse Community Award 2011: Best Modeling Tool
Previous Topic:Changing diagram files without (visibly) opening their editor
Next Topic:Inserting image in a node
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:31:12 GMT 2024