Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Report viewer Export report option is not working properly
Report viewer Export report option is not working properly [message #676964] Tue, 07 June 2011 06:21 Go to next message
vijay kumar is currently offline vijay kumarFriend
Hi,

I am facing problem with export feature in report viewer. I am using myeclpse 7.5 for building the web report project. This project is integrated with another dynamic web application. I am passing the report parameters using through URL whole thing working fine until we placed the security for those URL parameters (values are seen).we have used encryption and decryption logic to solve the above problem.

In details, backend service i am encrypting the value and passing it to report web application. in report web project i have written a servelt that decrypt the URL. then in do post method i am passing the URL using requestDispatcher.request.getRequestDispatcher(desDecrypted).forward(request, response);.

Before this is applied export option is to work at first click only. After that change it is still working but not at first click. For second click pop window coming up.

One more thing is i am displaying only export report and print option(in order).when i change the order to print and export report, print is having problem and export works fine.

I hope you got my point. Can someone guide me to the solution? Thank you in advance.

Thank you
Vijay Kumar Bolisetti
Re: Report viewer Export report option is not working properly [message #676967 is a reply to message #676964] Tue, 07 June 2011 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
small correction to follwing paragrapgh.

One more thing is i am displaying only Export report and print option(in order).when i change the order to print and export report stll the same problem is there.
Re: Report viewer Export report option is not working properly [message #677192 is a reply to message #676967] Tue, 07 June 2011 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend

Vijay,

Any chance you can email me a working webapp that I can try to debug?

Jason

On 6/7/2011 2:31 AM, vijay kumar wrote:
> small correction to follwing paragrapgh.
>
> One more thing is i am displaying only Export report and print option(in
> order).when i change the order to print and export report stll the same
> problem is there.
Re: Report viewer Export report option is not working properly [message #677668 is a reply to message #677192] Thu, 09 June 2011 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u provide the email address.
Re: Report viewer Export report option is not working properly [message #680745 is a reply to message #677668] Thu, 09 June 2011 15:54 Go to previous message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend

My email address is jasonweathersby at windstream dot net

Jason

On 6/9/2011 2:07 AM, vijay kumar wrote:
> can u provide the email address.
Previous Topic:JDBC DRIVER CLASS
Next Topic:JasperWave - completely new Eclipse-based report designer for JasperReports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:05:40 GMT 2024