Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Debug doesn't hit breakpoint(Please help on this problem)
Debug doesn't hit breakpoint [message #675024] Mon, 30 May 2011 04:55 Go to next message
mohammad norouzi is currently offline mohammad norouziFriend
Hello

I have about 8 projects in my eclipse workspace. We are using Weblogic 10.3 and I use remote debugging to debug my projects. The problem is that debug hits all the breakpoints in all my projects except one! I even created a new workspace but no breakpoint works in that project. I checked the settings and compiler options set to generate all debug information. We are using maven in command prompt to build the project and maven compiler plugin is configured properly.

Jre version is 1.6.0_24
Eclipse info:
Version: Indigo Release
Build id: 20110204-0611

I even changed the jdk version of weblogic to the above version

I found an issue in JIRA for eclipse about this problem but it was an issue for jdk version 1.6 and they commented that in 0_24 version it is resolved but this one seems to be different. Unfortunately I can't re-produce the problem since it is working in all other projects!

Please help me on this as this is really going to be painful since we can't debug this massive/old project!

Thanks
Re: Debug doesn't hit breakpoint [message #675616 is a reply to message #675024] Wed, 01 June 2011 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please help me! If you need any data to be posted, let me know please
Re: Debug doesn't hit breakpoint [message #676043 is a reply to message #675024] Thu, 02 June 2011 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David M. Karr is currently offline David M. KarrFriend
You're going to have to post more information. You've provided very little so far.

You're using Eclipse Indigo? Did you try this with Helios?
Re: Debug doesn't hit breakpoint [message #676656 is a reply to message #676043] Mon, 06 June 2011 00:21 Go to previous message
David M. Karr wrote on Thu, 02 June 2011 11:19
You're going to have to post more information. You've provided very little so far.

You're using Eclipse Indigo? Did you try this with Helios?

Thank you for your reply. I tried both Indigo and Helios. Also I don't know what information do you need. if you need any log or something from my workspace, let me know and I can post it in here.

When I connect to my server to debug, I can see that all the breakpoints are mrked with a tick sign but those that are placed in this particular project are not!
Previous Topic:How to associate QuickFixProcessor problemId with EclipseMessager.printFixableError errorId?
Next Topic:How to disable JDT's RunAs launch shortcut?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:56:19 GMT 2024