Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] Multiple source patterns to an UML Association(Multiple source patterns to an UML Association)
[ATL] Multiple source patterns to an UML Association [message #674378] Thu, 26 May 2011 17:09 Go to next message
Jose Alfonso Aguilar Calderon is currently offline Jose Alfonso Aguilar CalderonFriend

Hi, im learning ATL, everything was fine until this problem:

i have to create an UML association in the target model, to do this i have my model with this pattern object1-object2-object2-object4 tha association must be between object1 and object2, any suggestions? the objects are conected by means of a link(the link has source and target, the object not).

Thanks
Re: [ATL] Multiple source patterns to an UML Association [message #674508 is a reply to message #674378] Fri, 27 May 2011 07:37 Go to previous message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
You can have multiple froms for a rule. So then you have to code the corresponding filter.
example :
from object1 : UML!Class, object2 : UML!Class, object3 : UML!Class, object4 : UML!Class (object1.hasAssociationTo(object2) and object2.hasAssociationTo(object3) and object3.hasAssociationTo(object4))
Previous Topic:[Xtext] Reload behavior after changing ecore file
Next Topic:[ATL] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ATL/Concepts broken
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:09:13 GMT 2024