Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Eclipse Modeling Job near Bern (Switzerland)
Eclipse Modeling Job near Bern (Switzerland) [message #673660] Tue, 24 May 2011 11:43 Go to next message
Stephane Barbey is currently offline Stephane BarbeyFriend
Convinced by Model-Driven Development? Fluent in Domain-Specific Languages? We have a job for you!

Join a team of dynamic solution-oriented software engineers with a taste for complex problems: we have two permanent openings for software engineers with experience in Eclipse modeling technologies to work on DSL-based tooling for our customers.

The positions are in Wahlendorf, which is located conveniently near Bern, Switzerland.

Skills:

• Creative problem solving and abstract thinking.
  • Good communication skills in both face-to-face and remote (e.g., phone, video conference) settings.
  • Strong modeling skills.
  • Experience developing Eclipse plug-ins.
  • Experience with EMF and Xtext.
  • CDO and/or GMF experience a plus.

Applicants must be fluent in English; German a plus. Swiss and EU citizens receive preference.

If interested, email resume to stephane.barbey AT paranor.ch

[Updated on: Tue, 24 May 2011 12:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse Modeling Job near Bern (Switzerland) [message #677213 is a reply to message #673660] Tue, 07 June 2011 20:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eight  is currently offline eight Friend
I have emailed you my resume.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2011 20:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse Modeling Job near Bern (Switzerland) [message #685823 is a reply to message #673660] Mon, 20 June 2011 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charu Sharma is currently offline Charu SharmaFriend
Hi,
I have 2 years experience in Eclipse plug-in and RCP development. I am currently located in Pune (India).
I have worked on Core java, Object Oriented Programming, UML and BPMN concepts, Design Patterns, XML, EMF, GEF, SWT/JFace, ECF, JDT, JUnit, CDT, and Managed Build System (MBS).

Regards,
Charu Sharma
Mail ID: sharmacharu08@gmail.com
Phone number: +91 9096323264
Re: Eclipse Modeling Job near Bern (Switzerland) [message #784013 is a reply to message #685823] Thu, 26 January 2012 23:37 Go to previous message
UmaShankar Subramani is currently offline UmaShankar SubramaniFriend
Hi,
I have passion in Model Driven Engineering, experience in EMF,QVT, Eclipse plugin development and currently with CDO/DAWN. Is this vacancy still open?
Previous Topic:Eclipse RCP and EMF Developer needed in NY City or Denver
Next Topic:Eclipse RCP Developers Wanted - Alameda, CA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:50:30 GMT 2024