Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Bug in Acceleo ?
[Acceleo] Bug in Acceleo ? [message #671253] Tue, 17 May 2011 09:39 Go to next message
Cedric Moonen is currently offline Cedric MoonenFriend
Hello,

I encountered a strange bug while using Acceleo. In my project, I have 4 mtl files:
- Module A
- Module B depends on Module A
- Module C depends on Module A and B
- Module D depends on Module A, B and C

I added the correct imports on top of the files, but sometimes errors are flagged in those mtl files saying "Illegal operation signature" (those errors are shown on calls to templates coming from other modules than the current one). These errors appear when one of the module is modified and then saved.
If I edit the modules (without modifying the contents, so entering a character and then backspace) and then save them in a specific order, then the errors disappear.

Are you aware of such a bug ?
Re: [Acceleo] Bug in Acceleo ? [message #671283 is a reply to message #671253] Tue, 17 May 2011 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cedric Moonen is currently offline Cedric MoonenFriend
I guess this is related to this bug
Re: [Acceleo] Bug in Acceleo ? [message #671537 is a reply to message #671253] Wed, 18 May 2011 08:56 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

Indeed, we have fixed a number of such bugs in the incoming version of Acceleo. If you wish to give a try to the release candidate of this version (we warmly welcome feedback on these RC versions), please update to Acceleo 3.1RC1 with the update site http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/acceleo/updates/mil estones/3.1.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:[Xpand] Having trouble accessing signals from enclosing package
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Advices for unit testing ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:27:44 GMT 2024