Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » customize programatically(graphic issue)
customize programatically [message #670965] Mon, 16 May 2011 12:06 Go to next message
Miriam  is currently offline Miriam Friend
Hi,
I am dealing with sequence diagrams, I need to have a continuation symbol in the main InteractionCompartment ( outside the alt combined fragment), I saw the code and I changed several things, but I can't display a continuation icon when clicking in the interaction compartment, I delt with org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.sequence.part.UMLVisualIDRegistr y.java, org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.sequence.part.UMLUpdater.java, org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.sequence.edit.commands.Continuat ionCreateCommand.java, org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.sequence.edit.policies.Interacti onInteractionCompartmentItemSemanticEditPolicy.java but without success (I can just have a create cursor when trying to drag and drop a continuation from the palette to the interactionCompartment)).
Am I missing anything? Can I have some help here, and if possible with the ContinuationLocator?
Thanks a lot
Re: customize programatically [message #671319 is a reply to message #670965] Tue, 17 May 2011 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Please I really need help with continuation symbol, I can have it prompted in the InteractionCompartment, but when clicking on it, it doesn't appear in the diagram, the error is related to org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui
thanks

Miriam
Re: customize programatically [message #672327 is a reply to message #671319] Fri, 20 May 2011 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
Could you explain what you means by continuation symbol?
- this a new editpart that you want to add
- or an icon like a decorator

Re: customize programatically [message #673372 is a reply to message #672327] Mon, 23 May 2011 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the sequence diagram palette, there is a symbol called "continuation", it's very similar to "state invariant", but can cover several lifelines.
This "continuation" symbol is only allowed inside an "ALT" combined fragment, and i am trying to make it allowed outside it, I mean in the main interaction.
thanks for your help

Miriam
Re: customize programatically [message #673595 is a reply to message #673372] Tue, 24 May 2011 08:26 Go to previous message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
So you try to modify the behaviorof this element. So it's more complicate. you need to modify the editpolicy that is associated to this element. To do that , you can use EditPolicy provider to replace by your own editPolicy.
Previous Topic:MARTE NFP Types and static profile generation
Next Topic:A simple working example plugin for Papyrus?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 03:54:48 GMT 2024