Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » extra pixel/padding on tableviewer/gridtableviewer
extra pixel/padding on tableviewer/gridtableviewer [message #670787] Sun, 15 May 2011 14:58 Go to next message
fran81 Missing name is currently offline fran81 Missing nameFriend
Hello!

I have a tableviewer and a gridtableviewer that need to be populated with images, but they have a problem with some extra pixels on the left side.

Interestingly, the tableviewer has some extra pixels on the first column, so when I display an image the first column looks different from the others.

In the gridtableviewer it looks like all columns behave like the first column of the tableviewer.

I could fix the problem in the tableviewer by setting the first column as empty and with zero width....but what can I do with the gridtableviewer?

Thank you,
Francesca
Re: extra pixel/padding on tableviewer/gridtableviewer [message #671114 is a reply to message #670787] Mon, 16 May 2011 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
Am 15.05.11 16:58, schrieb fran81:
> Hello!
>
> I have a tableviewer and a gridtableviewer that need to be
> populated with images, but they have a problem with some
> extra pixels on the left side.
>
> Interestingly, the tableviewer has some extra pixels on the
> first column, so when I display an image the first column
> looks different from the others.
>
> In the gridtableviewer it looks like all columns behave like
> the first column of the tableviewer.
>
> I could fix the problem in the tableviewer by setting the
> first column as empty and with zero width....but what can I
> do with the gridtableviewer?
>

.... write your own cellrenderer?

> Thank you,
> Francesca

Tom
Re: extra pixel/padding on tableviewer/gridtableviewer [message #671368 is a reply to message #671114] Tue, 17 May 2011 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Tom.
Would it be possible for me to modify something in one of the classes of the GridTAbleViewer or Grid packages that are in nebula to eliminate these extra pixels.
I'm thinking that the gridtableviewer is inheriting this behavior with the extra pixels from the first column of the tableviewer, so is it possible to inherit the behavior of another column?

Thanks,
Francesca
Re: extra pixel/padding on tableviewer/gridtableviewer [message #671374 is a reply to message #671368] Tue, 17 May 2011 16:31 Go to previous message
It works now! Have modified the margins that were set in the DefaultCellRenderer.java class of Nebula. Now the margins are set to zero.

Thanks for the hint!
Previous Topic:[Nebula Gallery] Bug 197130
Next Topic:[PShelf] don't expand PShelfItem from start
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:46:43 GMT 2024