Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » The [action] cannot be processed at the reciever(problem with invoke block using BPEL designer and Apache ODE)
The [action] cannot be processed at the reciever [message #669759] Wed, 11 May 2011 12:29 Go to next message
Alessandra  is currently offline Alessandra Friend
Hello,

I'm creating BPEL Workflow with Eclipse BPEL plugin and Apache ODE (BPEL engine).
Apache ODE is running with Axis2 on Tomcat 7.

I've deployed my Workflow and a Web Service wich is used by my workflow. I've tested my Web Service, and all it's OK.

When I test my Workflow with "Web service explorer", I have a timeout error.

And the Tomcat server throw the error :

[WARN] triggerActionNotSupportedFault: messageContext: [MessageContext:
logID=urn:uuid:9AEEEA7E64BAE6D4E31241008449207] problemAction:
[ERROR] The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver.
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The [action] cannot be processed at the
receiver.
at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerAd dressingFault(AddressingFa \
ultsHelper.java:373) at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerAc tionNotSupportedFault(Addr \
essingFaultsHelper.java:336) at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.ext ractActionInformation(Addr \
essingInHandler.java:522) at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.ext ractAddressingInformation( \
AddressingInHandler.java:239)

[ExternalService] Fault response: faultType=(unkown)
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="ww.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><wsa:Action>ww.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/fault </wsa:Action><wsa:RelatesTo>uuid:hqejbhcnphr69l37j4dnai</wsa:RelatesTo ><wsa:FaultDetail><wsa:ProblemAction><wsa:Action>selezione/monitorMagazzino </wsa:Action></wsa:ProblemAction></wsa:FaultDetail></soapenv:Header ><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault xmlns:wsa=".w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><faultcode>wsa:ActionNotSupported </faultcode><faultstring>The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver.</faultstring><detail /></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
ERROR [INVOKE] Failure during invoke:
INFO [BpelRuntimeContextImpl] ActivityRecovery: Registering activity 11, failure reason: on channel 21
ERROR [ODEService] Timeout or execution error when waiting for response to MEX {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr69l37j4dnac [Client hqejbhcnphr69l37j4dnab] calling {ht tp//gestione}BPELGestione.process(...)} java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Message exchange org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl$Respons eFuture@6e92992c timed out(120000 ms) when waiting for a response!

Do you know this problem ? can you help me to solve that, please?

Thank you in advance!
Re: The [action] cannot be processed at the reciever [message #669811 is a reply to message #669759] Wed, 11 May 2011 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Alessandra,

This question is probably best posted on one of the ODE newsgroups or forums, but...
how have you defined the web service address in your WSDL? Your service endpoint should look something like:

http://<server>:<port>/ode/processes/BPELGestione

and you should be able to see your WSDL (using a web browser) here:

http://<server>:<port>/ode/processes/BPELGestione?wsdl

HTH
Bob
Re: The [action] cannot be processed at the reciever [message #670277 is a reply to message #669811] Fri, 13 May 2011 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alessandra  is currently offline Alessandra Friend
Yes, the endpoint of the service is something like: //<server>:<port>/ode/processes/BPELGestione, and the endpoint of the invoked service is the EPR of the deployed process(using Axis2)...
The BPEL workflow is deployed correctly (if I visit the //<server>:<port>/ode/..) I find the instances of my process..And the single service works correctly..
The problem is while I invoke the service in the workflow..It can be really a timeout error, and I have to increase Apache_ODE timeout? (mex.timeout)

Thanks Smile
Alessandra
Re: The [action] cannot be processed at the reciever [message #675901 is a reply to message #670277] Wed, 01 June 2011 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Ummm...I guess it's possible. I don't know what your service does or if timeout is an issue here...

I'm assuming you've read this: http://ode.apache.org/endpoint-configuration.html ?
Re: The [action] cannot be processed at the reciever [message #810618 is a reply to message #675901] Thu, 01 March 2012 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rekik fadwa is currently offline rekik fadwaFriend
hi,i have the same problem of Alessandra can you help me please.
How did you solve the problem?
Re: The [action] cannot be processed at the reciever [message #810619 is a reply to message #670277] Thu, 01 March 2012 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rekik fadwa is currently offline rekik fadwaFriend
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 01 March 2012 10:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The [action] cannot be processed at the reciever [message #1691998 is a reply to message #669759] Sat, 11 April 2015 18:05 Go to previous message
sarah soula is currently offline sarah soulaFriend
The same error has occured with me, the problem was with the web service itself, I had an empty constructor plus the methodes wich causes a problem, the solution is to delete the constructor.
Previous Topic:BPEL Installation Problem
Next Topic:load BPEL file as an ecore model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:50:03 GMT 2024