Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » DiagramEditorActionBarContributor in MultiPage Editor(Child Editor's ActionBarContributor Class Not Considered? )
icon9.gif  DiagramEditorActionBarContributor in MultiPage Editor [message #669667] Wed, 11 May 2011 05:55 Go to next message
Maqsood Ahmed is currently offline Maqsood AhmedFriend
Hi all,

I have a MultiPageEditor, the actions contributor class is DiagramEditorActionBarContributor ,

I add an editor(lets say child) inside this MultiPageEditor, having its actions contributor class , extending abstract MultipageEditoractionBarContributor Class,
Now , i open the MPE, go to child editor tab,
I dont see any of the actions appearing, but if i start my child editor as a standalone editor (Not inside a MultipageEditor), then i see the actions that i had added.

How to proceed pls help

Thanks
Mak

[Updated on: Fri, 13 May 2011 12:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: DiagramEditorActionBarContributor in MultiPage Editor [message #696928 is a reply to message #669667] Fri, 15 July 2011 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Murthy Bhat is currently offline Murthy BhatFriend
Hello Mak,

Even I am facing the similar problem to enable the actions related to my graphical editor within a multipage editor.

I feel the problem lies in the editor items selection. I am not getting any selection in my getSelectedObjects() method of the SelectionAction Class.

Just wanted to know if you were able to resolve it?If so, Could you please share your ideas.

Thanks in advance for help.

Best Regards,
Murthy
Re: DiagramEditorActionBarContributor in MultiPage Editor [message #698852 is a reply to message #696928] Wed, 20 July 2011 11:26 Go to previous message
Murthy Bhat is currently offline Murthy BhatFriend
To add actions to a multipage editor which contains a diagramEditor, Set the DiagramEditorActionBarContributor as the actionBarContributor to the editor. And to enable the actions please see the following issue :http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/221444/

Best Regards,
Murthy
Previous Topic:Graphiti service release 0.7.2 is available for download
Next Topic:create note or comment in graphiti diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:08:45 GMT 2024