Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » No WindowBuilder Pro Folder in New Wizard
No WindowBuilder Pro Folder in New Wizard [message #669588] Tue, 10 May 2011 20:22 Go to next message
Ken Smith is currently offline Ken SmithFriend
I have installed WindowBuilder Pro onto my Eclipse Helios but I couldn't see the WindowBuilder folder in the Eclipse's New Wizard. There also isn't WindowBuilder Editor when I try to right click on a file and look under Open With. I don't seem to be able to see WindowBuilder Pro at all albeit I'm sure I have installed as it shows up in the Plugins installed list.

Is there anything that I've missed out that WindowBuilder Pro isn't showing up on my Eclipse?

Thanks for any help.
Re: No WindowBuilder Pro Folder in New Wizard [message #669598 is a reply to message #669588] Tue, 10 May 2011 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
What update site URL did you use, and did you install everything or some subset?
Re: No WindowBuilder Pro Folder in New Wizard [message #801570 is a reply to message #669588] Sat, 18 February 2012 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bernhard schuster is currently offline bernhard schusterFriend
Hello,

I know that the last post is nearly a year ago, but I have exactly the same problem. I also user Eclipse Helios and used the update site:
dl.google.com/eclipse/inst/d2wbpro/latest/3.6

So is there anything I have to activate or sth. else?

Thank's in advance
Re: No WindowBuilder Pro Folder in New Wizard [message #802225 is a reply to message #801570] Sun, 19 February 2012 16:30 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
bernhard schuster wrote on Sat, 18 February 2012 11:12
is there anything I have to activate or sth. else?

No. Assuming that it installed properly, it should show up just fine. Please describe the exact problem you are having.
Previous Topic:Custom factory creates unwanted SWT widgets
Next Topic:using WindowBuilder in Eclipse Indigo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:01:28 GMT 2024