Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EGL Development Tools » problem compiling handlers and widgets
problem compiling handlers and widgets [message #669312] Mon, 09 May 2011 20:55 Go to next message
Aaron Allsbrook is currently offline Aaron AllsbrookFriend
I am attempting to compile the com.ibm.etools.rui.3.0.0 project and am not having any luck with the handlers and widgets. Just the libraries and records seem to go through.

I have opened https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=345084

Anyone else seen this? Also how do I report what version of things I am running on at this point. Is there a milestone build I should be getting or just grabbing the latest from HEAD?
Re: problem compiling handlers and widgets [message #669554 is a reply to message #669312] Tue, 10 May 2011 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Harmon is currently offline Paul HarmonFriend
Do you have your path set up to point to the RUI widget source? I've seen the exception you reported when the compiler cannot resolve a reference to a type.
Re: problem compiling handlers and widgets [message #670381 is a reply to message #669554] Fri, 13 May 2011 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aaron Allsbrook is currently offline Aaron AllsbrookFriend
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply....

I'm not sure exactly what sort of dependencies the project
com.ibm.egl.rui_3.0.0 might have

My understanding was that it was self contained. Do I understand correctly?
Re: problem compiling handlers and widgets [message #670383 is a reply to message #669312] Fri, 13 May 2011 18:39 Go to previous message
Lisa Lasher is currently offline Lisa LasherFriend
Aaron,
In response to the second part of your question - we have not yet frozen a milestone build. We're currently looking at doing so at the end of the month. In the meantime, you should just pick up the latest build from the head stream.

Regards,
Lisa
Previous Topic:how to retrieve native types values from typeSignature
Next Topic:is there an easy way to rebuild the source from EDT model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:36:54 GMT 2024