Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Snap Context Path from JSP
Snap Context Path from JSP [message #668757] Sat, 07 May 2011 03:52
Sean  is currently offline Sean Friend
Is there an easy way from within a JSP to access the context path of a snap? Something like ${snap.contextPath} or the like?

I ask because we're using Tiles to render our pages. We have the template for a tile specified within the host using the host:/ syntax which works fairly well. The problem is we want to render certain pages from the snap in the tile but since the rendering is being performed from the context of the host the jstl core<c:url taglib is rendering with the host context path.

I was hoping that instead of using the <c:url to construct a url that i'd be able to use a variable like ${snap.contextPath} instead of hard coding the path to the snap. I'd prefer to keep that a build/manifest only setting.

Thoughts? Thanks for the help ... we've encountered a number of issues getting snaps, tiles, and virgo working including having to tweak the teardown of Tiles itself. We're hoping on sharing these lessons back soon once we get past a few final small hurdles.

Sean
Previous Topic:Snap Context Path from JSP
Next Topic:Different manifest parsing behaviour between Virgo and Equinox regarding the Vaadin bundle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:45:16 GMT 2024