Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Sapphire » New @ProjectRelativePath annotation
New @ProjectRelativePath annotation [message #668283] Wed, 04 May 2011 20:39 Go to next message
Brian Fitzpatrick is currently offline Brian FitzpatrickFriend
Hi guys...

I'm finally back looking at updating my Switchyard editor to work with the latest Sapphire updates and have it compiling, but ran into a minor problem.

I'm getting these errors in my console:

ERROR : Could not find serializer for org.eclipse.core.runtime.IPath. Type is used in org.jboss.tools.esb.switchyard.ISOAPBinding.WSDL.
ERROR : Could not find serializer for org.eclipse.core.runtime.IPath. Type is used in org.jboss.tools.esb.switchyard.ITransformSmooks.TransformSmooksConfig.

Even through I think my annotations are set up correctly:

// *** WSDL ***

@XmlBinding( path = "wsdl" )
    @Label( standard = "&WSDL" )
    @Required 

@Type( base = IPath.class )
    @ProjectRelativePath
    @MustExist
    @ValidFileSystemResourceType( FileSystemResourceType.FILE )
    @ValidFileExtensions( "wsdl" )

ValueProperty PROP_WSDL = new ValueProperty( TYPE, "WSDL" );

Value<IPath> getWsdl();
    void setWsdl( String value );
    void setWsdl( IPath value );

Any suggestions on what it's looking for as far as the serializer goes?

Thanks!
--Fitz
Re: New @ProjectRelativePath annotation [message #668284 is a reply to message #668283] Wed, 04 May 2011 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greg Amerson is currently offline Greg AmersonFriend
I believe IPath references were recently refactored out in recent build. Try using Path instead with Path coming from the sapphire.modeling plugin.
Re: New @ProjectRelativePath annotation [message #668286 is a reply to message #668284] Wed, 04 May 2011 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interesting... Ok, so if I try Path.class (from org.eclipse.sapphire.modeling.Path)...

Then this line fails:

ValueProperty PROP_WSDL = new ValueProperty( TYPE, "WSDL" );

with the error "Unable to find type-specific setter method for ISOAPBinding.PROP_WSDL property."

Is there a different property class I need to associate with it?

All of the examples still use IPath that I can see in the sapphire samples project as well...

(Thanks for the help btw!)

--Fitz
Re: New @ProjectRelativePath annotation [message #668305 is a reply to message #668286] Thu, 05 May 2011 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
> Unable to find type-specific setter method for
> ISOAPBinding.PROP_WSDL property.

Make sure that you've updated _all_ references to IPath to Path in the model element interface. The above message says that setWsdl( Path ) method is not found.

> All of the examples still use IPath that I can see in the sapphire
> samples project as well...

I will take a look. The change to remove modeling plugin dependency on org.eclipse.core.runtime is still in progress. I haven't updated the migration guide yet.

- Konstantin
Re: New @ProjectRelativePath annotation [message #668389 is a reply to message #668305] Thu, 05 May 2011 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That did it. I still had some IPaths in there - replaced them with Paths and life got better.

Thanks!
Re: New @ProjectRelativePath annotation [message #668442 is a reply to message #668389] Thu, 05 May 2011 16:48 Go to previous message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
Cool. I found it helpful to search for "Value<IPath>" string and generally eliminating all references to IPath from classes in the hit list. Got that in my notes. Will put that into the migration guide later today.

- Konstantin
Previous Topic:Hooking up the property view
Next Topic:XML Editor no longer coming up, with no errors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:00:25 GMT 2024