Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » CNF extension for export wizard and working set
CNF extension for export wizard and working set [message #667311] Thu, 28 April 2011 00:54 Go to next message
Brian Chase is currently offline Brian ChaseFriend
Hi,
I've created a plugin with an extension of the common navigator framework with my own label provider. My label provider simply replaces the standard project folder icon with custom icons. This works great for the Project Explorer, however I've found several other areas in my RCP app that use CNF but do not use my extension. One area is in the export wizard project selection screen, and another is in the working set project selection screen. Is there any way I can have my common navigator extension applied to these areas? I would like to have a consistent look with my custom icons appearing in all areas that display projects in a tree.

thanks
Re: CNF extension for export wizard and working set [message #667313 is a reply to message #667311] Thu, 28 April 2011 01:11 Go to previous message
Francis Upton IV is currently offline Francis Upton IVFriend
I suggest you repost this as a different topic as it"s not really related to the CNF.

Something like "Want custom icons for Export Wizard and Working Set Project Selection Dialog"

This will attract the attention of the right people.

There is no automatic way that the CNF configuration is applied to anything but the CNF.

Previous Topic:Adding menu item to Project Explorer's drop down menu
Next Topic:Need custom icons in Export Wizard and Working Set Project Selection Dialog
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:57:45 GMT 2024