Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] Problem when a uml profile defined several times
[ATL] Problem when a uml profile defined several times [message #667117] Tue, 26 April 2011 20:05
Sally  is currently offline Sally Friend
Hi all,

I'm trying to apply a UML profile to the target model by considering the profile as a metamodel. It works fine for my defined profile. But with an already defined profile such as MARTE profile, it raises lots of warning because the profile has a number of versions defined. This makes ATL thinks that the stereotypes have been defined several times.

ATL warning:
Metamodel contains several classifiers with same name: MARTE_Library_TimeTypesLibrary_TimeNatureKind
Metamodel contains several classifiers with same name: Time::MARTE_Library_TimeTypesLibrary_TimeNatureKind
Metamodel contains several classifiers with same name: MARTE_Library_MARTE_PrimitivesTypes_Boolean

Deleting all the previous defined EPackages from the file .profile.uml of the profile, still give me the same warning.

The target model is correctly generated but the prolife is not applied.

Any idea how to make ATL engine ignores these warnings or how to deal with a profile that defined several times.

Sally
Previous Topic: AML(AtlanMod Matching Language )
Next Topic:[ATL] Strange sequence setting in distinct foreach block
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 13:49:32 GMT 2024