Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » GWT Java Project Continuously Rebuilds(After creating a GWT Java Project, it continuously rebuilds and rebuilds.)
GWT Java Project Continuously Rebuilds [message #666033] Mon, 18 April 2011 17:23 Go to next message
Tom Elmer is currently offline Tom ElmerFriend
I have eclipse 3.6 and have installed the latest WindowBuilder. I create a GWT Java project using jdk_1.6.0_22. Within that project I create a GWT Module using standard GWT only and leave everthing as default.
Without doing anything else, the project builds over and over and over again and never stops rebuilding. Any ideas what I need to do to fix this?
Re: GWT Java Project Continuously Rebuilds [message #666293 is a reply to message #666033] Tue, 19 April 2011 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Scheglov is currently offline Konstantin ScheglovFriend
It does not sound as directly caused by GWT Designer itself.
May be some other plugin causes this.

Konstantin Scheglov,
Google, Inc.
Re: GWT Java Project Continuously Rebuilds [message #666308 is a reply to message #666033] Tue, 19 April 2011 20:16 Go to previous message
Tom Elmer is currently offline Tom ElmerFriend
Konstantin,

Thanks for the reply. I think I agree with you statement. I ended up uninstalling eclipse completely and reinstalling it. I made use I used a different workspace directory. I then reinstalled WindowBuilder and have not had the issue since.

Thanks again.
Tom
Previous Topic:Having trouble with WindowBuilder Jface binding using a combo
Next Topic:SwingDesigner and custom components on the palette
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:20:40 GMT 2024