Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » How to develop an TextEditor that is capable to lock lines for MDSD?
How to develop an TextEditor that is capable to lock lines for MDSD? [message #666030] Mon, 18 April 2011 17:04 Go to next message
Eclipse User is currently offline Eclipse UserFriend

Hi,

I have a question. I´m working on a Editor where some parts should be locked (the whole line). My question is now:"Is it possible to lock lines so that they can not be changed by the user?"

I Know that their can be different colors (like in a XML-Editor) but i dont find something in reference of my subject.

Also i´m very young in the development of Editors with Eclipse. So i´m very happy for links where the development is shown.

(At the moment i use eclipse modeling helios SR2)

with kind regards

Fabian

[Updated on: Wed, 20 April 2011 15:05]

Report message to a moderator

How to develop an TextEditor that is capable to lock lines for MDSD? [message #666434 is a reply to message #666030] Wed, 20 April 2011 13:12 Go to previous message
Eclipse User is currently offline Eclipse UserFriend

Fabian wrote on Mon, 18 April 2011 13:04
Hi,

I have a question. I´m working on a Editor where some parts should be locked (the whole line). My question is now:"Is it possible to lock lines so that they can not be changed by the user?"

I Know that their can be different colors (like in a XML-Editor) but i dont find something in reference of my subject.

Also i´m very young in the development of Editors with Eclipse. So i´m very happy for links where the development is shown.

(At the moment i use eclipse modeling helios SR2)

with kind regards

Fabian

Previous Topic:create contextual menu in eclipse
Next Topic:Determine Imethod original binary method
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:25:48 GMT 2024