Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Can't see a menu in outline navigator
Can't see a menu in outline navigator [message #665074] Wed, 13 April 2011 08:08 Go to next message
Neslepaks  is currently offline Neslepaks Friend
I am trying to follow this tutorial:

http://www.papyrusuml.org/home/liblocal/docs/Documentation/A ddingPopup/AddPopupMenu.pdf

My problem is that I cannot see any menu in the outline navigator like on the sixth page of the tutorial at any point by right-clicking. Is there probably something wrong with my installation?
Re: Can't see a menu in outline navigator [message #665107 is a reply to message #665074] Wed, 13 April 2011 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just realized that the example is showing the Model explorer instead of the Outline navigator.
Re: Can't see a menu in outline navigator [message #665125 is a reply to message #665107] Wed, 13 April 2011 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am wondering if the tutorial is actually supposed to be working with new Eclipse versions. For me, it seems that the extension point configuration is obsolete. Is that true? How should I fix it?
Re: Can't see a menu in outline navigator [message #673317 is a reply to message #665125] Mon, 23 May 2011 08:23 Go to previous message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
Yes this example was done for papyrus 1.X.
Now it is different.
create extension point ui.commands and ui.menus. See example in http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/trunk/plugins/core/org.eclipse.papyrus.modelexplorer/plugin.xml
Previous Topic:Nullpointer on class diagram.
Next Topic:Profile modification for a Class Diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:40:25 GMT 2024