Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How to Add a Shortcut to the Domain Model
icon5.gif  How to Add a Shortcut to the Domain Model [message #664648] Mon, 11 April 2011 13:58 Go to next message
Elle  is currently offline Elle Friend

Hey all,

So far I have been able to drag and drop nodes to create shortcuts, as well as double click a shortcut to open it's diagram.

But my problem is this: After adding a shortcut to diagram A then adding a node from the palette, the shortcut vanishes! Also if I double click the shortcut it vanishes as well.

I know this happens because the refreshSemantic() method removes it. And I don't want to solve it by just commenting the part that removes it.

I know that I need to add the shortcut to the domain model to solve this. But I have no idea how to do this!! =( So if someone can just tell me WHERE to put the code and HOW to write it would be very helpful!!

Thank you all in advance.
Re: How to Add a Shortcut to the Domain Model [message #1731445 is a reply to message #664648] Thu, 05 May 2016 10:38 Go to previous message
Taher Mohamed Yhd is currently offline Taher Mohamed YhdFriend
Did you find a solution to your problem, i mean how to add shorcuts to the domain model , i have the same problem !! can somebody helps me Please Sad
Previous Topic:GMF editor not saving changes
Next Topic:Multiple Plugins, same Domain Model, DND
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:58:51 GMT 2024